Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Barron

Barron.

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Barron

Class: Druid

Level (must be 70):Yus yus.

Talents: Balance, http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...1500421250#none ( this is what I would spec to if I was allowed to spec as balance)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, but I think Heretic needs a boom.

Professions: Leather working 375/375, Herb gathering 390/375

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ge&n=Barron

Timezone: Gametime -1

Can you raid at least 5 out of 6 raids every 2 weeks (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)? Sure thang.

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred): Slack Matti, only needed honored now Update!

[x] Auchenei Key (Revered Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x]Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Heretic, now most of you know why I left and are probably confused as in why to I'm re-applying so early. Well the reason is after undergoing some of my Mock GCSE exams (still taking some) I've come to realise that the work load isn't that huge, and can manage fine with raiding, I think it was the coarse work which most of it is done and out the way. I'd like to come back and join you all…

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Well yes, after all I am the happy guild leader of < Matti is my real father >

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Yes, several, I like to keep my options open. Hehe no I'm not.

Who do you know in Heretic?

mmm, if I was to name them all it would take some time so I'll just say a lot.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Well… because I miss the atmosphere whilst raiding with you guys, and I couldn't imagine raiding with anyone else.

What's your raiding experience?

Well Solarion in The Eye and up to Lurker in SSC, Of coarse I will read up on the fights I have missed out.

What can you bring to the guild?

A moonkin of joy and someone to laugh at? 

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yus

Omen: yus

Group Calendar: yus

TeamSpeak: yus

Anything else you'd like to add? Sure is, I would really like to join as balance guys, maybe see how it goes…( I know Andy loves my boomkin aura) If it does turn out to be disastrous then 61 points in resto here I come. I have worked hard on my balance gear, mostly pvp yes, but there aren't many other places to get decent balance gear from… I have been working on it in heroics and starting to buy some of the heroic badge rewards. If there are any questions you'd like to ask about the situation with me and school then I'd be happy to answer… well thanks for reading guys. Bye.

hey barron, its nice to see u can raid now again ,well i like to see u in guild again wether in bookin(boomking) form or healer :)

gl m8 u have my support

/train

I don't know. I've heard a lot of bad things about this 'Barron' guy.

And the guild he's leading is pure crap. The feral druid in it is the worst ever. :blink:

Also. Boomkin <3 Finally a proper druid spec. B):)

Sign in to follow this