Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felitsa

Silverbird,UD rogue application :)

Character name:Silverbird

Class:Rogue

Level (must be 70):70

Talents:ATM im 0/31/30 pvp specc.

Are you willing to respec if needed?:yup,im willing to respecc due to CL words.

Professions:herb/mining.

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Silverbird .

Timezone:GMT+3.

Can you raid at least 5 out of 6 raids every 2 weeks (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)?Yup i can raid more than that even.

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[Y] Karazhan

[N] Mount Hyjal

[N] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[Y] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[Y] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[Y] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[Y] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[Y] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Since ive started 60 ive joined Hydrogene,raided MC,ZG,AQ20,BWL.

After BC hit Hydrogene disbanded and ive joined sanguine,raided with them up to morogrim.Then ive left sanguine due to no inv to raid latly and when ive asked them about reason they told me my gears doesnt match the requirement.I got desperate back then so i started to play my lock (aka Felitsa),then ive joined my freinds guild (Sonata arcatica) runing kara and gruul.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Nope,i"m not on any atm.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Nope,i didn"t.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Earthen,Tempered,Bloodfire,Salul,(if there is others im so sorry if i forgot )

Why do you want to join Heretic?

its all about getting old high end raid times back,with good ppl that dedicated to raids.

What's your raiding experience?

on silverbird,ive raided up to morogrim in SSC,and killed VR in TK,,on my lock ive raided up to vashj in ssc and kael in TK,,also ive killed kazzak and Doomwalker on both chars.

What can you bring to the guild?

I can offer my self to the guild,,,a kind guy,,dedicated to raids with all consumables and my raiding expirince,helping ppl with all i can.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:Yup

Omen:Yup

Group Calendar:Yup

TeamSpeak:Yup

Anything else you'd like to add?

I would like to appologies of what i did in the past when i apply on my lock,,when i got desperate that i cant raid on SR any more,someone offerd me to migrate and i did the migration steps till ive got msg from blizz says it fails,,and told to apply heretic,,on same time ive got accepted from Heretic,my freind got repli from Blizz says that i can migrate(he was the Visa owner) so it happened by coincedence,now since long time felitsa"s guild disbanded and lost all chances there to raid up,,so ive decided to start it again on silverbird.

also my armory is with PVP geared but i got my PVE gear in bag,and if you want more info i"m mostly online you can /w me.

Thanks all for reading.

Hey m8 do you have decite to restart to play PvE then ;) i've played with him when he was in sanguine with his rogue and you he have left becouse they ever inv him at the end we had some rogues but always the same ppl were invited at raid :(

I'm happy to see that you have done apply here and if there is a spot for a rogue you could be that rogue i think :lol:

see you in game :rolleyes:

I know silverbird i played alot with him in heroics ... this man got skills .. he was on top of dmg in sanguine too

he dont slack and always come fully prepaired in raids ..

am so happy he applied here .. i wish you luck man

support him 100%

Hey Silver , good thing to see your applicaton :) .

Silver called me the night before he wrote the apply and told me that he is going to play PVE again and he want to apply to good Guild that have same XP at raid like him ... his best choise was Heretic .

He says he ready the Enchants on swords and the PVE gems to replace the PVP ones and already farming heroics to gear himself to SSC and eye Lvl.. he is just wating for the Green light :P

think the man realy want to Join us from his heart.

It's up to officers ofc, but i think 1 more rogue wouldn't hurt on some raids, especialy if he has a clue about dee pee es :)

with our current luck lootwise gearing up shouldnt be a prob too, just get right gems and enchants :)

gl with app

I dont think one more rogue will hurt, When kaz is gone etc. Your gear is a bit lack but it wont be a problem to fix that. But its up to the offisers:)

Sign in to follow this