Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thurgeis

Guild Progression

Hey my Hordelike friends,

A little hello here from Shiva (alliance guild). We must say we are glad we have finally passed you guys on progression. And I'm looking forward to some healthy competition between our guilds, say hell eventually we might even get to like each other ;).

Anyway, we managed to just surpass you guys by a mere 17 points, so I am sure that one ZA run is all you lads need to set things right :D. And unless one of the more vindictave players amongst us I like a bit of fun between sides ;).

So from our side I see Heretic and Shiva having a good relation from now on with some learning from both sides (to admitt: you know to do with them totems and Shamans in general where we have no clue ;) ).

So I'm sure we will find some post back on our forum (www.shiva-stormrage.com) from you guys and we can have some fun :D!

Cheers lads and sorry we kicked you from your 16th spot on progression,

Bart

P.S. Ja meneer de moderator ik ben ook een Nederlander: Friet Super FTW!!! ;)

So from our side I see Heretic and Shiva having a good relation from now on with some learning from both

I don't, tbh

Grats on the ZA clear, personally I don't ever want to set foot in the place again so don't expect to see us there (it's a well known fact that any raid without me is a raid doomed to fail).

PS. Good to see I'm not the only one who still (properly) calls it 'friet' instead of 'patat'.

So I'm sure we will find some post back on our forum (www.shiva-stormrage.com) from you guys and we can have some fun :D!

Why write back on your forums, It would be more fun to just kick some alliance ass..

Guen over and out

Dear Shiva

can you loan us some raiders please to make it a fair fight, even gnomes will be considered atm :P

i dont even think im gona waste my time to right something on kidds forum u can be happy if u think u kicked us from 16th , we dont even count ZA as instance its noobs instance be happy u could clear it,

perhaps ur members in shiva can solo deadmines as well its shame that doesnt count in ur guild progression

Hi:)

just wanted to congratulate you on your great progression:)

it's nice to see you guys doing as good as you are, and i want to apologize for the way i left about half a year ago. it was a bad way to do things, but many tings got in the way in real life.

-amrusi:)

Sign in to follow this