Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ranjinn

Rajinn

Character name: Ranjinn

Class: Troll Hunter

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: right now 15/41/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes if it is needed.

Professions: 375 Enchanter, 375 dragonscale leather worker.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...e&n=Ranjinn . I think it says that i am in Fidelity. but that guild disbanded.

Timezone: I am not rly sure but i think its GMT +1

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)?

I can always join at wednesday and sundays. I may be doing some things at fridays but not all fridays. so yes i can raid atlast 2 out of 3 raids.

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[y] Karazhan

[n] Mount Hyjal

[n] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[y] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[y] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[y] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[y] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[y] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Fidelity disbanded. 3 out of the 4 officers stoped playing and i was the last of them and i did not want to lead a guild alone. That is the only guild i have bin in on this server since i just moved here from dragonmaw.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I am not in one but if i was i would deffently do.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No i am not.

Who do you know in Heretic?

NO one... but in time i will :)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I want to join a raiding guild that have focus on prograssion but also to be in a guild with nice people that i can play the game and have fun with.

What's your raiding experience?

Pre BC i did all the stuff like ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 never got to do nax. then i had a break from wow and start again so i havent got to try all the new places yet i have cleared Kara, and gruul and downed void reaver.

What can you bring to the guild?

I can bring a Hunter that know how to play i have played wow since the day it came out and i ahve played 116 days on my hunter. I am open minded and i always bring the pots and stuff needed for a raid.

I dont quit raids before time unles something very importend happen in real life in that case will tell an officer before time.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Group Calendar: No (not yet)

TeamSpeak: Yes not sure about the version though

Anything else you'd like to add

I know that your are full on hunters at the moment. But i hope you will look at my apply anyways and consider it. If you invite me ill look forward learning the server and you guys to know and go new places and down new bosses. hope to see you in game.

Thanks for the application m8. Ill follow up on Aelfric and say nice application indeed. Ill try to catch ya ingame and lets have a talk.

Sign in to follow this