Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thapriest

Thapriest x-realm apply

Hi, hope you will enjoy my apply abit.

Character name: Thapriest

Class: priest

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 14/0/47 (shadow) currently 10/0/51 (pvp specced)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes, but note that my healing gear isnt that good as my dmg gear.

Professions: tailoring and low lvl engineering

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Thapriest i know i need some gem improvement and i'm working on it.

Timezone: same as game time

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)? can raid all 3 days

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Was in Semper Fi first was the best guild (horde side) on terenas then but during my trial period i had exams so my play time dropped abit, since it was a hardcore guild i got kicked out. Eclipse, Guild got disband yesterday and since all the guilds on Terenas have all the required classes and because i've wanted to transfer anyways, i thought i'd try stormrage since my friend has moved to this realm (Majason from Evolution) he told me this was a great realm with good prgressing guilds

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Unguilded, somehow armory says i'm in fifth element, but i've left that guild to make this apply(armory didnt update i guess) was just a guild with some friends.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

no

Who do you know in Heretic?

No1

Why do you want to join Heretic?

The guild i was in on Terenas was a great guild but after the holiday (xmas etc) people started leaving because we were on a raiding break, we did 25 man raids but only downed lurker in SSC and i wanna see more of the game, and i think Heretic can show me this by progressing even more and further in end game.

What's your raiding experience?

Cleared Kara, Gruul, Maggy and downed hydross and lurker in SSC (hydross and maggy with Semper Fi)

What can you bring to the guild?

I'm an active member and allways try to be prepared as good as possible for any raid, i read the tacts when we try a new boss and i don't mind wiping on new bosses we try (ofc allways better if we one shot new bosses ). When some1 asks for help i allways will try to make time (but since i'm only human i can't allways be helping people) i like to laugh, and i can take jokes about me (was something special in eclipse we made fun of eachother but everyone knew it was just to have a laugh)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Group Calendar: yes

TeamSpeak: yes, even got my own server

Anything else you'd like to add?

Yes, maybe something about my RL, i'm still living with my parents, they cook wash my clothes, etc so i aint gonna move the first 2-3 years. I also still go to school, my last year and then i'll try to find myself a job. Also got a GF but she doesnt mind that i play WoW alot, we spend enough time togheter allrdy and i play soccer... . Thats about it i think.

Hope my apply wasnt to boring and hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Sign in to follow this