Tankadin / Healadin you choose

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: SuperSayan

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 70):

Talents: 0 / 48 / 13

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Anytime

Professions: Jewel Crafting 375, Mining 375

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Supersayan

Also got [Darkmoon Card: Vengeance] for AOE fights and still have +102.4 avoidance

Got full epic Healing with 1640+ healing in tank spec unbuffed.

Timezone: +2

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)? yea

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[ x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[ x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[ x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? When TBC was released, 2 real life friends and I started the guild called <Circle of Power>. After clearing Kara and starting Gruul they decided not to play anymore and i had to take it all from there and restart Kara gearing people and keeping everyone motivated. We did quite good and made quite a good name on the server. We cleared ZA and right after that lost another few as they now had some good gear and could move on, leaving the rest of us to pick up the pieces and go again. The officers decided to disband as there is no use putting ourselves back a few months again to gear up and coming players that just leave when they get what they wanted. Its just a game, but its real time and real peoples money you are wasting imo.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Not anymore, was GM but disbanded last night.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No

Who do you know in Heretic? Cant say i have a personal relationship with anyone, but a few names rings bells.

Why do you want to join Heretic? After the great disappointment of having to disband a guild that you have spend almost a year in perfecting, i want to join a guild with a firm foundation with people who tend to work hard to get somewhere. <Heretic> has made good progress and i would like to be part of that.

What's your raiding experience? Kara (10000000 times), ZA cleared, Gruul cleared, SSC

What can you bring to the guild? Sheesh, where to start :P - All Gems, Meta's the game have to offer except BT ones. Friendly atmosphere, Committed / Skilled Raiding, Helpful where needed. I know my class and can tank with the best of them or heal better than the rest. I work hard and play hard, always reading up and looking at what is new and useful, read up on the best tanking items and worked to get what i needed. I'm Prot spec atm but on bosses where needed i wip out my Holy gear and I have topped the healing charts as a tank.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Group Calendar: can get

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Think i have said most of it, give me a shot and i won't let you guys down. I stood with <Circle of Power> from the start to the end. Best of luck Raiding.

/here goes nothing *holds thumbs*

This dude use to cut me my Gems for me a while back when Andy was slacking, he's really polite and seems nice. Good Luck.

For what it's worth:

As i mentioned in my appl, my previous guild was CoP.

As Supersayan mentioned, he was the GM of CoP, i think he did his job in leading raids pretty nice, he was always prepared and he is skilled in both tanking & healing.

Sign in to follow this