Heretic Guild Forums
SakaBula

SakaBula application

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Sakabula

Class: Shaman(Enhancement)

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: dancing, running, karate and playing wow (only kidding :D )

0/47/14

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Hard to say but yes I'll do what the guild expects from me, and on the other side well the guild probably does not want half geared people, and I'm sure you don't want to gear me up .

Professions: Skinning(will be changed to inscribing ) mining(do deliveries )

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Sakabula

Time zone: +2 South Africa

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)? Yes

Attunements:

[ ] Vashj Vial

[ ] Kael'thas Vial

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Wobbles of the World (to join circle of power a raiding guild) Circle of Power (the Guild disbanded)

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

n/a

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? nope

Who do you know in Heretic? Only Supersayan

Why do you want to join Heretic? Well you do have my old friend and guild master (lol) but really at the moment I'm guild less and if played with sum of the guild members, more important is that the guild is were we(circle of power) were on our way to, and I would like to continue there

What's your raiding experience? Mc(pre BC but with my mage not shaman) Kara, Zulaman and Grull (started SSC but no kills )

What can you bring to the guild? Committed and Helpful person. I know my class and do my homework about raids and bosses (reading strats and getting pots and food for most of the people in my class(and spec as I was a class master). I play hard, read up on the best items for my class and will only ask for items I know belongs to my class and grind for the rest I need. In CoP I strived to be the top dps and take no shortcuts. I wish I had a profession that could help a guild but it will come in short time.

Do you have the following add-ons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Group Calendar: not a problem if I need to install it

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add? I am serous about my class and spec but does not mean I know everything , I am serous about the game but I try to keep it fun. I truly hope that we will have a fun time together .

I liked your app mate. Some more experience would have been nice, but not a biggie imo.

GL with your app

Your gear is decent and your dps seemed pretty good in bf last night, so we'll definately consider your app carefully

Hey Saka,

This is a good RL friend of mine, we played CSS together competitive in South Africa and were ranked in the top 8. A good gamer and knows what to do with his shammy. To add something about his DPS. We did Heroic BF the other night and me (PALA AOE TANKING) means that the AOE dps usualy makes a single target DPS class look like a healer, but he represented and was TOP DPS by about 10% after the run.

GL buddy.

Sure your DPS will be a well added bonus.