Xentian

Xentian (Straight Realm)

Character name:

Xentian

Class:

Mage

Level (must be 70):

Talents:

I am mostly definetly fire sepec as (10/48/3) but i like to play arcane as (40/21) too.

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Sure i am ready. Also i have the right stuff to make the right dps in diffrerent situations. I have hit rating set and critic built set for fire/colt spec or arcane spec. Also i have stamina gear for later insatances. And ofc i will try to upgrader them.

Professions:

Enchanter (375) Tailor (375)

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Xentian

Timezone:

Gmt +2

Turkey

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)?

Yes i can raid if everthing goes usual if it isnt its certain that i wil inform you from forum or ingame before raid as early as possible. And i can come to additional raids too.

Attunements:

[x] Vashj Vial

[x] Kael'thas Vial

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Well, i was in Pew Pew before and they suddenly disband and quit raiding couse of some problems and they opened a new guild for members that want to join raiding i joined it too but it didint go well so i gave a break to playing. I was some busy and no progress was there. Now i saw my homemate is accepted by you and since i like ur raiding style i decided to give it a shot.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I am in a guild but i dont think our officers is involved :D

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No. It is my first guild appliciation till i left pewpew (always flagged doesnt counts)

Who do you know in Heretic?

I know seis he is my homemate. I know: you guys are raiding 3 days in a week and you are doing it well. I watched you and i saw your raiding style. I know seis enjoys there and it shows me so i can do enjoy it. Also i know about your progress and i believe you will kill kael in 1 at most 2 weeks couse i watched your tries at last weeks and that was cool. And i must say the wash movie was good :D And i also know that a noob drood playing with you called Roxxar :D

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Since i reopened my acc in wow i must go and upgrade my char again and to do that i need a good brand new guild. And since seis is there it is my first choise to apply you. The 2nd reason is you are a good raiding guild and i saw your tries at bosses and i thought it will be good to join for future.

What's your raiding experience?

Pre Tbc: I raided Zg and A.q 20 with my own guild called lang ned duath on lightbringer server and Molten Cores First bosses we actually wanted to improve our proggress but unfortunately expansion has arrived and we begin leveling.

Tbc: I raided karazhan all bosses we did first aran kill and prince kill in our server.. (Damn that was proud days :D i hope to get more here). I raided gruul's lair Magteridon SSC(all bosses) TK(all bosses) Hyjal (all bosses) Black temple (4/9) i killed akama and i want to kill furher with you ofc.

What can you bring to the guild?

What i bring to guild is: I can bring my char :PP (joke ofc:P) well i can bring entertain i dont talk much but when i talk i make jokes not the silly ones :P I can help people around if they need ofc. I dont complain about wipes and loots and dont talk in raid inorder to discrat other people focus. So what i can bring is good and fun but i dont bring is pain rude and rage to guild.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: x

Omen: x

Group Calendar: x

TeamSpeak: x

I also use as a mage : Nature enemy casting bar, An addon to clean curses quicker it may be ( easydebuff or Decursive) and some other addons which makes easy to raid. Also i use some macros which helps me much esp sheep avociation etc..

Anything else you'd like to add?

My kisses to all and I will be glad if i get the guild and restart my raiding experience with you.

nice application i rly liked it :D but i aint CL , so i can just say gl ,hope u get in as sies is very nice and gd player why not 1 more player like him :P i give u my support

More mages to FD next to... nice app... what are we waiting for?! xD

Seriously, nice app & GL.

Sign in to follow this