Kroft

Application - Deadcroft

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Deadcroft

Class: Rogue

Level (must be 70): 70 >_>

Talents: 20/41/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes

Professions: Alchemist / Herbalist (Transmute master)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Deadcroft

Timezone: GMT +0

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)?

Yeah, really sorry but Wednesdays are an impossibility at the moment as I have an evening class and its simply a real life commitment I can't break at the moment - but Fridays and Sundays are not a problem, I may on occasion be 10 mins late for an invite on Friday depending on the traffic after work, but will log in parked and ready to go so I can happily raid at those times and as people who know me in pewpew can confirm I have no problem raiding way beyond 23:30 and am not one of the people who complain and whine to stop the raid so I can go to bed. :P

Attunements:

[X] Vashj Vial (REQUIRED)

[X] Kael'thas Vial (big plus)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Fraternitas Ferreus (1st time) - Left because a few friends complained and moaned at me to join them in pewpew so I did.. peer pressure is a bitch! :D

PewPew - Guild disbanded

Always Flagged - Guild didn't raid and everybody left so in the end there was only like 3 people logging in each day.

Fraternitas Ferreus (2nd time) - Joined them hoping to raid with my old guild again, but there are too many rogues there and the classleader doesn't think there is any room for me and/or doesn't want to replace any exisiting rogues.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Have told two of them via pm and spoke to the guild master on teamspeak about it at length.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope.

Who do you know in Heretic? All the turks (seis, roxxar, etc) Nightreaver, matti, mizt and all the others who have glitched with me in av.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I really want to raid and you guys raid enough for me, casual and thats what I want after the nightmare that was pewpews five nights a week 7pm - 2am raids.

What's your raiding experience?

ZG - Clear

MC - Clear

BWL - Clear

AQ20 - Clear

AQ40 - Twin Emps

Naxx - 4 HM

Kara, gruul, Magtheridon and both BC world bosses - Clear

Zul Aman - Clear

SSC - Clear

TK - Clear

Hyjal - Clear

Black Temple - Akama Killed, missed the Teron kill.

What can you bring to the guild? *Insert obligitory "Insane DPS!!!11" quote here* apart from that, I take wipes in my stride, always happy to go to heroics on my main or my full epic mage (who is an imba jewelcrafter btw)

Also have led multiple karazhan and Zul Aman clears and happy to try and organise them for mains / Alts as and when i can if you guys don't do that.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Group Calendar: No idea what this is, but can get it if its a guild requirement.

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a massive wang..

oops I mean to say that I am a really dedicated player, always park before a raid, attend raids with bags full of consumables (flasks, food, haste pots, etc) always know the boss strats for new encounters and more importantly I have a brain and I'm not afraid to use it!

Thanks for reading my app. :)

Nice application :)

Group Calendar: No idea what this is, but can get it if its a guild requirement.

It's what we use for raid signups.

Nice application :)

It's what we use for raid signups.

Addon installed and thanks for the positive responses so far.

Sign in to follow this