Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zonar

Applying for Heretic

Character name: Zonar

Class: Mage ( i know ur full but i wanna give it a shot )

Level (must be 60): 60

Talents: 10/0/41 thats 10 arcane, 0 fire, 41 frost

Professions: tailoring and enchanting

Link to profile (allakhazam/ctprofiles etc.): sorry dont have yet

Are you attuned to the following instances?

MC [yes]

Onyxia [yes]

BWL [yes]

Timezone: GMT +2

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Cestus Hordae, fatal, Furry Fury, Impudence, and Toxic... left them all because of lack in raiding, i want to experience more raids, ahvent left FF yet only if i get accepted on trial here

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Hmm didnt yet but i will be sure to do that right after im done writing it.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope, ive applyed to otgers before but only got declined

Who do you know in Heretic? Abraxis, hes been kewl

Why do you want to join Heretic? To experience more raiding and see more bosses then before =D

What can you bring to the guild? A fun and well skilled mage who always helps and is ready for any raid.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: yes

KLH ThreatMeter: yes

GuildEventManager: yes

TeamSpeak: yes

Current unbuffed fire resistance: unbuffed> 56 Buffed> 140+

Raid Experience:

ZG [alot]

AQ20 [alot]

MC [alot]

BWL [none]

AQ40 [little]

Naxxramas [none]

Anything else you'd like to add? That i would be nice to ahvea round in the guild and bring a pleasant atmosphere, a skileld mage as i said and a polite and helpful person. I can get pissed at people if they piss me off =P not often though.

/not signed!you lied some where and we r not a guild! we r all friends so i dont want a liar with us

Damn Matti, u rule.

Do u surf all guilds webpages? Maybe u should spend the time building up rage instead :)

Sign in to follow this