Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rovv

70 warrior x-realm

Character name: Rov

Class: Warrior

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: Currnetly 33/28/0 PVP spec as im not raiding, if I am accepted ill be either 8/5/48 prot, 33/28/0(BF/slam) or 17/44/0 fury

Are you willing to respec if needed?: I have the gear, experiance and am happy to raid in any of the spec's required.

Professions: bs/min

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...avius&n=Rov will probably be showing my pvp gear, im mostly in t5 or equivalent gear, ill post my full gearlist if needed

Timezone: GMT

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays and Fridays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime, and on Sundays from 16.00 until 23.30 servertime)

Yes

Attunements:

[x] Vashj Vial (REQUIRED)

[x] Kael'thas Vial (big plus)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I was in Plan C on Xavius til they disbanded a couple of months ago, since then ive been pvping and doing a bit of casual raiding on my warlock.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

The guild im currently in is just a dead guild for afk alts

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No

Who do you know in Heretic?

No one

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I have some rl friends who are on Stormrage, and I also wish to restart serious raiding whilst not dedicating my whole life to it (2/3 nights a week is ideal) Heretic are also close in progression to where my last guild left off, and as I love to see new content without being dragged through it by a guild thats had it on farm for months.

What's your raiding experience?

3/5 MH 2/9 BT, and all the other lower stuff, full ZA if that matters

What can you bring to the guild?

A dedicated, experienced warrior who knows his class inside out and is happy to fill any required roll.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Group Calendar: Never been in a guild that uses it, but it isnt hard to get new addons

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask.

I think your app looks good. I'd like to see your tanking gear if you could link - or logoff wearing it that would be cool.

Yeah, nice app m8. And lovely to see u linked all the stuff. I would say "green light", but we would have to wait for the judge of Jaali ©.

Thanks for the application. We've decided to give you a trial, contact me in game :)

Sign in to follow this