Inexxa

Inexxa 70 paladin (pro and stuff)

Character name: Inexxa

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: Holy 49/12/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Professions: Pro jewel crafting.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ge&n=Inexxa

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays and Fridays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime, and on Sundays from 16.00 until 23.30 servertime)

I should be able to but I guess I would need to have a word with an officer on MSN if possible.

Attunements:

[x] Vashj Vial (REQUIRED)

[x] Kael'thas Vial (big plus)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Pewpew - I hated Fusion and his continious love for himself and Amo whenever a new item dropped. Ok he's guild leader but we all worked as hard.

Bovine Intervention (Khadgar) - As much as I was addicted to playing wow 24/7 I had to get me a job and I bagged myself a full time one working away from home so I had to leave the game and get on with life. I was kicked due to the guild disbanding.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Currently unguilded.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Nope

Who do you know in Heretic?

Deadcroft, we used to play Phantasy Star online about 5 years ago and we have played on wow since until I moved to and back from Khadgar :)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I ain't raided since November and would love to get back into something I enjoyed very much. I know it might seem dodgey leaving the server and coming back but you have my full promise I will be going nowhere. Croft has told me you guys are great to raid with and could do with another paladin so I guess applying here was something I wanted to do.

What's your raiding experience?

Cleared all TBC bosses minus Illidan. I also have full shadow resist gear and I know tactics for all the bosses so no worries about me being extra luggage.

What can you bring to the guild?

I can bring a warm attitude to the guild and I enjoy helping people out so no drama about me never helping out. Although I haven't raided since November I am sure I can bring the best healing I can possible.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Got it.

Omen: Got it.

Group Calendar: May need a link to be shown where to download this.

TeamSpeak: Got it.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Ok my attitude ain't perfect. I fell out with some people and I made some great friends with people. But those that are my friends I've always kept in touch and I'm a loyal person. Just don't treat me as some slave or twat then I'm sound as.

I'm like catchphrase ... say what you see :D

I have linked my armoury profile but I seem to get errors right now probably 'cos I've just xfered back here so my items ain't loaded. I would love to speak to a guild officer/leader before jumping before the gun. I am on MSN most of the time so PM me an MSN addy.

He's a tard but he's a nice guy and a good healbot, since we need healers it would be well worth chatting to him.

He has the gear and the experience and is a laugh on teamspeak and a good friend, he also knows how to avoid cratering and to kill his ghosts so.. supported.

I have more experience than you, you facking monkey.

And erm Terons ghosts /cut wrist. Ok I only had em twice but I was pro on em.

Dude what a party tonight .. :o erm I ope I ave a few more comments back soon like. Considering getting a 3 modem this weekend I'm hoping to move back "Home".

nothing but healing pallys around... Im going to have to reroll soon

A paladin is nothing but a healer :D

Reroll and be my water/food bitch and I'll be your healer!

Anyway gonna renew my account and have a fumble about so I can link my armoury. Planning to move back to SR tonight if I aint't on the lash. :)

Oh I have no ZA experience .. I fail :(

Seems like a decent app to me, who was your main before tbc btw? you did tell me once ages ago when you cut a gem for me but it's slipped my mind

anyone mentions senile dementia and im trying my new transylvanian teeth out on ya!

Seems like a decent app to me, who was your main before tbc btw? you did tell me once ages ago when you cut a gem for me but it's slipped my mind

anyone mentions senile dementia and im trying my new transylvanian teeth out on ya!

Ipwnjoonubs was my main before TBC.

The one and only mighty mage :D

Forgot to mention I have full shadow resist gear. My app was a bit sloppy due to being very drunk when writing :(

I like your improved app much better :P

we'll give u a trial whisper me or another officer for a invite

Awesome mate, I'll be on later to test my connection.

Glad you liked the none drunk version :)

The only buff yer getting seis is improved death :wub:

He's a tard but he's a nice guy and a good healbot, since we need healers it would be well worth chatting to him.

He has the gear and the experience and is a laugh on teamspeak and a good friend, he also knows how to avoid cratering and to kill his ghosts so.. supported.

you forgot the most important thing croft, he smells!!! B)

I still pictured your mage when you whispered me the other night and was a bit irritated to see the paladin applying here. I def. need more Knobchlauchpillen.

Welcome back chris and have some fun with the smelly rogue.

I still pictured your mage when you whispered me the other night and was a bit irritated to see the paladin applying here.

Poor pwnjoonubs is still level 61 haha. Poor guy has been left to rot. :)

Sign in to follow this