Sign in to follow this  
Latinoheat

Rogue 70 Application

Character name: Latinoheat

Class: Rogue

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: Combat Sword- 20/41

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Professions: LeatherWorking/Skinning 375 both.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Latinoheat (If you see my pvp gear, which is all vengfull and vindicator, so just know its not my PvE gear).

Timezone: +1 Hour from game time.

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime) Can come to all raids.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Well at the moment i'm on Kazzak server. I was on a guild called "The Institute" that was an Israelien guild, which disbanded. Before i was in The Institute i was on Neptulone server and i was in a guild called Nevermind (which i left them to transfer to Kazzak and join the israelien guild).

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Guildless.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic? No one, but would like to know some =)

Why do you want to join Heretic? Well, when the Israelien guild disbanded, i respecced for PvP for a long time, and now i want to get back for some Hardcore raiding guild with a good & fast progress like yours.

Also want to meet some new friends and have fun on raids, because i was PvP for to long.

What's your raiding experience? KZ clean, ZA clean, Gruul clean, Mag clean, TK till Kael'thas (stucked with my guild on Neptulon on phase 2-3 and then i transferd to Kazzak), and SSC till Vashj (phase 2).

What can you bring to the guild? Well i think that you can expect from me a Funny person who enjoy the timing on playing WoW, even if its wiping. i can be laughing at all situation but become serius when needed. I will also bring imba damage ofcourse =) .

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: I got BigWigs, not DeadlyBossMods, which is kinda the same.

Omen: Yes

Group Calendar: Nope, but can download it

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? I know my Expirience & Gear are a bit lacking, but i'm willing to learn and thats the reason i'm playing for, to learn and see new bosses in the game, and ofcourse to kill them. I really hope you could give me the chance to prove my self and my skills.

I'm really dedicated, will allways come ready for bosses knowing the tactics, with full consumables.

and you know that gear is allways improve-able, but Skill is not, and skill i got a lot =)

Can you tell me what you actually have PVE gear wise? looking at your raid experience I'd be surprised if it was up to the standards we are looking for.

Can you tell me what you actually have PVE gear wise? looking at your raid experience I'd be surprised if it was up to the standards we are looking for.

Well you can look in the armory now, it shows my PvE gear now.

Hey Latinoheat, thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we only have one rogue spot, and many applicants to fill that spot with. Therefore we've decided to not offer you a trial for the moment.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Hey Latinoheat, thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we only have one rogue spot, and many applicants to fill that spot with. Therefore we've decided to not offer you a trial for the moment.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Ok, and Yes i do know Eddie Guerrero =)

Sign in to follow this