Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Goran

Holy X-realm priest applying to Heretic

Character name: Svecenik, but if I change server will probably rename my character

Class: Holy priest

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: discipline 23 with Improved spirit, 28 in holy with 3/5 in Empowered healing. Well here is a link, so you can take a closer look -> My talents <-

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Sure, will do

Professions:Mooncloth Tailor 375/375 with Golden Spellthread ( aldor exsalted ) and Herbalism 250/300, getting it up to 375 as we speek

Link to Armory profile: -> Armory link : ) <-

Just want to add, can easily get 1900+ healing , just need to replace 1 trinket ( Ribon of sacrifice ), and waiting for the new badge of justice items, and then will asap buy Slippers of Dutiful mending and a +22 healing socket to -> Crimson Spinel

Timezone: Gmt+1

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, if I did it before, can easily do it now. And, if required can stay longer.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Server: Eonar

Guild: FirED

-> Well, I didn't left that guild, got kicked. The reason was my inactivity, was off line for one month. Rl stuff and school, many exsams so I realy didn't found time to play WoW. Now I'm back, with lots of pots/flasks in my bag and farming them every day for my future guild.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Well, I joined Guild of shadows, my current guild just to help them. My Rl friends is a officer in there, so I got a free invite. Doing some Karazhan, Za and Gruul's Lair raids just to get some Badge of justices.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No, only applying to you guys.

Who do you know in Heretic? Unfortunately no.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Well, the main reason is that I miss raiding. Don't know how to explain it, but I'm a addict to wow, like many others, but I'm even a bigger addict. When i wake up, first thing I do is turn my pc on and start WoW.

Also I'm looking for a raiding guild with lots of experience and that knows what they are doing.

I really want to keep raiding to see all possible bosses and everything. I putted all my time and effort in wow , and I want to keep doing that.

What's your raiding experience?

Pre The burning crusade.

Mc: Cleared

Zg: Clearer

Bwl: Cleared

Aq20: Cleared

Aq40: only first boss

Naxx: Never been there

and killed every world boss

The burning crusade.

Karazhan: Cleared

Gruul's Laird: Cleared

Za: Cleared

Maggy: Cleared

SSC: CLeared

TK: Cleared

Mh: Wipe fest on 1st boss

Bt: Not attuned yet

and killed every world boss to

Well, I'm a good learner and I listen in raids, don't do any drama or any kind of similarly stuff. And I read and watched every video for Mh and Bt bosses. So I know what to do, but not in game.

What can you bring to the guild?

Well, a holy addict priest that misses raiding and who will do everything to raid back again. WIll be prepared for every raid, pots/flasks/food buff. I can also bring a player who is online for like every day, doing Hc dungeons or farming/daily Q. Love to help if I can, I'm not a selfish person. :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Group Calendar: nop, but can download it easily

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Well, nothing special. Just, I don't like to talk a lot. I mean, I know English and understand it very clearly. But sometimes I don't know how to respond in a situation. So, I'm quiet a calm person, not so communicative. I know it sucks, but can't help it. I am who I am.

And one more thing. Currently I'm on server Eonar. And if I get accepted in to Heretic, will move server asap.

Well, thx for reading my application, hope its oke. Best of luck, and hope to hear from you soon.

OMG My eyes.....

Yeah, mastubating can put a nasty strain on your eyes, personally i eat a lot of carrots (when im not drinking ofcourse).

GL on Application btw, Looks pretty good to me and your not decked out in greens.

Is that "Carrots" or Carrots Jaali ;D

:lol:

Holy priest O_O i can't hope this class still exist???? :lol:

Oi! Im a holy priest noobcake

Well, a holy addict priest that misses raiding and who will do everything to raid back again. WIll be prepared for every raid, pots/flasks/food buff. I can also bring a player who is online for like every day, doing Hc dungeons or farming/daily Q. Love to help if I can, I'm not a selfish person.

If he can keep to that, it would be a great addition to the guild as sometimes it can be hard to get a healer when you want one.

Croatian internet any good btw? people will start to get a little emo if you disconnect as much as our terrorist nubs.

Sign in to follow this