Sign in to follow this  
stocksy

hunter application

APPLICATION FORM

Character name:Stocksy.

Class:Hunter.

Level (must be 70):70 ofc.

Talents:41/20/00.

Are you willing to respec if needed?:Yes definatly .

Professions:Jewel crafting 375 and Alchemist 375.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQ...;searchType=all

Timezone:GMT.

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)I can commit to all three of these days.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?Tu madre i am leaving these brilliant bunch of people so i can move to stormrage top play with friends realy.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?they know im moving server.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?No i am definatly not .

Who do you know in Heretic?Not on the server at the moment just sorting the transfer out .

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because you guys look like a well organised bunch of people and im sure you guys can have a laugh also want to just realy continue clearing the new content i want to be one of the best i am motivated by the challenge to do it. i enjoy proving people wrong and i think you guys will make me fit in brilliantly.

What's your raiding experience?Ok then from the beggining i was a raid leader for a guild that ended up doing everything upto patchwerk just before TBC was out!!! i was well gutted . TBC i have now cleared ssc,tk,mh and i have done 5 bosses in Black temple .

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring experience to this guild well organised person that is 110% focused on the goal thats set. I am easy going and can take and give a joke my girlfriend says anyway:/ lol.Im a dedicated person that is not playing this game to get as many epics as possible. I love to explore all the new content and i cannot wait to get in your guild to start wiping on illidan that will give me such a buzz to acctualy be there doing it :D . my aim is so high basicly to get thru sunwell and say i have done it all before the next expansion and from what i see you guys will do it easy. i like having a laugh aswell when im raiding or just slacking around shattrath im totaly open and will talk to anyone about anything lol .

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:yes i got this.

Omen:got it.

Group Calendar:no but il download it.

TeamSpeak:yes got it.

Anything else you'd like to add?I have said alot already but i realy hope i get considered for this spot i want to be apart of your set up if you want to get to know me just ask me i will give you guys 200% effort and no slacking in raid . I do think iv done alot on this toon and i think i have got him to the best i can with what i got . About me my name is martin and i come from yorkshire in england i work as a railway labourer i play rugby in my spare time , my position is cenre or flanker i like both and i like playing world of warcraft ofc:D also snowboard quite abit and would like to become an instructor in a couple of years .I have plans to move to canada in a few years when i have saved up to work and live out there for some time hey im young still need to broaden my horizens lol .

Well guys hope to hear from you and hope your success continues.

stocksy.

Your application is well written, and i can see u have spent time on it. The thing is that we got very active hunters, and because of that, i have chosen not to give u an invite, but maybe you can get lucky if the guildmaster decides to overrule this decision.

But thanks for the application and good luck in da future dude.

Damn i was getting excited lol because i saw the home page say there was a spot open, if you guys change your minds just let me know il be active on your website quite abit now.

TBC i have now cleared ssc,tk,mh and i have done 5 bosses in Black temple

Strange that you have few SCC/TK items and only 1 leather MH item. Also, is it out of choice you're not wearing the band of eternity ring? Surely to down all those MH/BT bosses you must have been attuned before 2.4 unless raid experience is on another char.

Otherwise app is fine, but as Don Kel said, the hunter gangsta squad is quite active. GL.

thats because i dont go mad for gear my stas are fine, the helm from vashj didnt drop pre patch for me nor have i done vashj after the patch:/ and nothing has dropped in mh or bt that i have got i only did kael twice after the patch and have done mh once and bt 3 times just unlucky with gear tbh but anyways that might change next raid.

i have a paladin on silvermoon eu that is upto ROS with the guild it is in my paladin was my alt but the guild lacked a paladin so i had to step in for some time i moved my hunter so i could do it with him and be with friends on this server for most.

Sign in to follow this