Sign in to follow this  
Cazina

Holy paladin application

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Cazina

Class: Holy paladin

Level : 70

Talents:49/12/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: ofc im a girl, i see even respeccing as a sort of shopping :blink:

Professions: mining/blacksmithing - i know blizz got me there, gief holydin stuff in expansion ;)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ge&n=Cazina

Timezone: uhm… its almost embarrasing not to know but +1hour i think

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime) – i can raid every wednesday and Friday – i only work Saturday/Sunday.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Extend and progeny

Uhm.. think its about 10months ago i left extend, was with em from the beginning and had good fun on my shadowpriest,but eventually i got tired of playing her, had played her in 2 years . tryed to spec holy, but for the love of god, priests are only made for melting :o – i left extend and joined progeny, i had a lot of in game friends there. Was good and cozy, and i have been really happy being there, but lately i just want some more serious raiding. I got tired of not getting a proper setup for the raids, and people not comming prepared and so on.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? no i just left progeny to apply here.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No i am not

Who do you know in Heretic? I actually dont know anyone.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Because i think you have what i require in a raiding guild. You seem very mature and skilled. As long as i heard your focus under raids is high, and people take raiding seriously.

I wanna see more of the end game content then i have now, before the expansion comes, and im sure this is possible in Heretic,since you have done that nice progress without overdoing with raiddays.

What's your raiding experience? I have cleared ssc, 3/4 in TK, 4/5 in MH and 2/9 BT

What can you bring to the guild?

I can say im a dedicated player, and always have my stuff in order, always read up on new stuff on my char,and happy to spread my knowledge. im pretty active and always happy to help others.

Other then that i have a lvl 70 priest,druid and mage all spoiled with nice epixx ofc, and they are all happy to join heroics, and play aswell :lol:

Anything to help a guild mate not going in pugs.. they scare me these days tbh. Last time i was in one the hunter didnt know what a trap was, the mage said bosses couldn't be counterspelled and to just give it that little extra, the rogue said he couldn't sap – how lovely :D

Anyways back to the topic *cough* im in general a happy person, always trying to find something positive in wipetraining,and not to forget the most important thing – i always blame the rogue!

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yeah

Omen: yeah

Group Calendar:yeah – lying just a little bit, but im downloading it in just a sec :D

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add

Im applying together with my boyfriend Gromgor the scary Oomkin – We live together, and enjoy to raid together. And your all welcome to poke me, if i need to slap him, because he cant stop showing his chicken dance. You will prolly see me in kara a lot on the non raiding days, because somehow i have got some sort of badge addiction – i blame you blizzard ! im always grinding something for a offspec.

Im working on my protection gear on my pally, but i really dont have any desire of being a protection pally, its just nice to have,pally tanking is actually rather fun! not even going to mention retardins "Cazina clearly states NO".

I also claim to know everything about shadowpriests – like i mentioned i have played mine in many years, and the two days i actually do work, im so bored, that i spend a lot of hours reading on www.shadowpriest.com (love that site) – so if you want to know anything, try and prove me wrong B)

Every morning i get up 30min before gromgor and log into his account and steal just a little bit gold, so im rich and he's not, he thinks im just up for making him coffee and breakfast, but these services ofc has a price.

That must be the end of this tale for now. Thank you for spending time reading it, and i hope to see you all.

If you have any questions, just go nuts!

/hugs from Caz :P

not even going to mention retardins "Cazina clearly states NO".

lol saying that and applying jointly with a boomkin :P

Your app is decent we'll consider both

Sign in to follow this