Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mizzone

mizzone - Shadow Priest

Character name: Mizzone

Class: Priest,Shadow

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 14/0/47 classic PVE SP build

Are you willing to respec if needed?: if i have to respecc i will,but always played as shadow.

Professions: 375 tailoring (shadoweave tailoring) and 375 enchanting (all common recipes+some less common)

Link to Armory profile: Armory link to Mizzone

would like to add that i have Handguards of Absolution (T6 hands) and Cuffs of Devastation (bracers) in bank,but i m not having them on cos i need jewelcrafter to cut my Crimson Spinel and Reckless Pyrestone for them(got gems).Also i have some T5 items and some healing gear.

Timezone: +1 GMT

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 server time) I m online everyday usually from 19:00 to 01:00. I can raid,i like to raid and i can raid 7 times a week if it is necessary or possible.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Aeon - i didnt left cos i dont leave guilds just like that. GM left the guild and few more players did.Aeon stopped raiding and they told all who want to raid to look for another raiding guild.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I m still in Aeon just for the gchat,but i talked to new GM and few officers and i inform them that i will apply here and they even support me in this decision.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? NO..i m not interested at the moment

in any other guild

Who do you know in Heretic? Inf, Supersayan, Fusior and some more but cant remember at the moment

Why do you want to join Heretic? My best wow friends r here, u r guild that i need now and u r in need of shadow priest 8).

What's your raiding experience? I was around level 50 when TBC came out so i didnt raid any preTBC for serious (i saw some MC,ZG etc) and TBC raid r listed here: KZ 10/10,ZA 6/6,Gruul 2/2,Outdoor 2/2,Magy 1/1,SSC 6/6,The Eye 3/4,MH 4/5, BT 2/6

What can you bring to the guild? Since u need shadow priest and i m looking for a good raiding guild i think we could be nice "couple". I m active, focussed, dedicated person who always tends to do my best all the time. I have only this char and all my 95 days /played in wow i did on this shadow priest so i can say i know my priest very well. I think that my role of mana recharging battery i can do well and by that i do decent dps. I NEVER come to raid not prepared. I always have all flasks, oils, elixirs and food that i need for specific fights. I read tactics,watch movies,i prepare for bosses. I read about gear and shadow priest. I do anything that i can to benefit group,raid,guild and on the end me. I think that all that knows me in this guild or elsewhere,all that that have played with me can confirm this things.I m not person that look only for my own good and i will not use u for "my" things and then leave.Also i m always ready to help and i m even happy when i can help anyone anyhow.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: YES

Omen: YES

Group Calendar: NO,but i guess it is not problem to download it when the time comes.

TeamSpeak: YES

Anything else you'd like to add? YES. I must say that i 3 months ago i got a baby.She is good and she usually sleeps when "daddy" goes to kill big bad monsters in dungeons,but still sometimes she need flask to be prepared quick (Flask of Supreme Growth,fills the targets stomach for 3 hours with mothers milk),and then i have to transform myself into elixir master and prepare this flask. It takes around 3 mins to prepare it and it never happens on boss fight. Also she take a bath around 19:00 and it takes 10-15 mins so maybe i will log in last minute before raid. You can ask Inf how it works and i can say that Aeon never suffered cos of that. I just wanted to tell u that at the end,if u can accept my really quick afks during clearing trash (it happens only 1 time during raid and then she sleeps again for another 3 hours) i will recover that will my 120% dedication before and after "flask time" during any raid we will do.

Thank u for reading my application.I wish u all good /played time and all best in /RL time.

miZZone

Awesome shadowpriest!

Have been in CoP and Aeon with mizzone, attended every raid!

Thumbs up for you mate..

Goodluck,

Inf

No offence Rework, but this is the best Shadow Priest ive played with.

With the quality of people ive known and added to the guild you can say without a doubt they never dissapoint. And do more than expected. I can recommend Mizzone and it would be a great loss if we dont grab him while we can.

GL HF

SuperSayan

Rework IS the best!

ShadowDKpriestDK or healbot111 owns them both at being shadow priests tbh.

omg,guys tnx for compliments :D i just try to do my job best i can...

...but want to say that i m not here for any competition, i respect Rework and he is much more experienced than i m,he plays longer than me (i believe so) and i inspected his gear many times and was dreaming about having the same gear myself...so if luck will be on my side,maybe we will make nice mana recharging team together in future and we will do our job on same side,not race against each other on ability or damage meters...tnx again for really rapture replies my friends. :P

No offence Rework, but this is the best Shadow Priest ive played with.

With the quality of people ive known and added to the guild you can say without a doubt they never dissapoint. And do more than expected. I can recommend Mizzone and it would be a great loss if we dont grab him while we can.

GL HF

SuperSayan

Its ok super I can totally relate, I know better prot pallys but lets not talk about this here :D With regards to Mizzone, uve raided BT which is a major plus, as for gear sure ive picked up 1-2 pieces you havent but on the whole it just boils down to spell damage. Which you have enchanting and more epic gems over me so I dont see it being a major issue. Besides, gear is way overrated ;)

The only true question is... how are u at buffing ? melee have an awful tendancy just to die an awkward moments :) , gl with your app

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I m still in Aeon just for the gchat,but i talked to new GM and few officers and i inform them that i will apply here and they even support me in this decision.

I m not in Aeon anymore.

I've played with him for sometime in ex sonata he was often at raid and nice dps...

if we need another SP we could try him i think:P

ello guys...well this thing isnt really worked out...anyway,tnx for inv to guild,i really wanted to raid with u guys,but i have a very small baby (3months) and she needs me...so i cant be online about 19:00 to get inv for raid,earlier i can get online is 19:45 and then raid is already full...i was everyday before BT but too late,around 20:00...i completely understand guild officers decision to kick me out of the guild...so guys,have fun,keep on good progress,listen to SuperSS and Inf (those r really nice guys :D ) and tnx for all...cya guys...miZZone B)

i like your name, it reminds me of italian cheese :) and i like cheese.

:blink: I'm italian and don't know any cheese with this name mizzone lol you mean mozzarella? kel?

Sign in to follow this