Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Evilstylee

Ahhh HERROW!

Ello boys n girls, peeps who know me and peeps who dont :P

You may be thinking... Andy... y are u writing on the forums? - Well i just wanted to leave a lil msg, cos it feels like i aint been on ere for such a long time :P

It's fantastic to c that Heretic is progressing well, esp for the long term players who stuck with the guild so long :D

Over the coming months i plan to be online more, not so much on WoW, but on TS. Things are finally starting to sort themselves out in my RL and i can begin to spend more of my spare playing games :) - Weee-yorr.

Anyway, well done to all of you :) - And yes, i do miss the raiding + guild atmosphere :P

Love ye all long time,

Andy

Hello there Andywachowski.

Nice to hear that you are comming back to ts, i was starting to miss your voice in there ;)

Good to hear, that things have been sorted in your life. If u dont catch me on ts, u can always catch me on msn or skype or whatever.

Love u long time, kelly.

PS: The picture of u naked on a bear carpet, holding a rose between your buttocks has been accepted, it is legit. You are now a member of the hunterchannel. Gratz.

Ohh and i got the rubber gloves, 7 buckets of Vaserline, but what the heck do i need a catsuit for ?

andy ! i missed u so much , i hope u have enough time to get back to game as well , i ry missed playing with u and fun times i had with u . hope to see u soon in game

/train

/hug