Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trulte

Trulte.. Warlock!

Character name: Trulte

Class: Warlock

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 0 / 21 / 40

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Im willing to respec, but cant see why i should!

Professions: Shadow tailor skill 375 and mining skill 375

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...ge&n=Trulte

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime) I can raid every day and every time, so this wont be a problem. B)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? I was in evolution as tank when we were progresing in TK / SSC, i sadly got hacked and didnt get my account back for a long time.. When i came back, they were on Ka'el and i had just started in ssc when i got hacked. I were oldtimer in Evo for a while, then i decited to rerol lock, and start raiding again.. I joined GGOWT and were progresing with em trough whole TK / SSC / and 3 bosses in hyjal. Sudenly my computer got tierd of all the raiding and decited to go on holyday.. They said it was a lame reason to not join raid with 1-3 fps during raids, so i got kicked from there. But i fixed the problems, and applyed to progeny, im in progeny at the moment. I didnt know that progeny was "dead" when i applyed there, so im now applying to u guys... Long story!

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I have informed them about it!

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope, im not!

Who do you know in Heretic? i actualy dont think i know anyone in heretic.. Saferys if hes still there?!

Why do you want to join Heretic? Heretic is a endgame guild with progresion, and i cant see any other things to do then applying to a this kind of guild, since i dont wanna do TK and SSC over again!

What's your raiding experience? Didnt raid a lot pre TBC, but ive done some MC, AQ20, ZG and onyxia.. In Tbc i cleared Kara/Gruul/Maggy/amost whole ZA/whole ssc/ and TK(not ka'el, just had some tryes on him) + 3 booses in Hyjal and 1 boss in BT.. Forgot to add this first :)

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring fast shadow bolts and raid XP!

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Group Calendar: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Armory isnt showing spell haste. I wanna add this since im building a spell haste gear at the moment!

The app looks ok, experience is always a big plus since it means you probably know how to move out of fire ;)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? I was in evolution as tank when we were progresing in TK / SSC, i sadly got hacked and didnt get my account back for a long time.. When i came back, they were on Ka'el and i had just started in ssc when i got hacked. I were oldtimer in Evo for a while, then i decited to rerol lock, and start raiding again..

Nicotissen???? your warrior?

i hope hes warrior its not nicotissen , cuase had run about 2month ago in heroic run with that warrior and he had no idea about tanking or he was slacking !

i've finally check your armory and your gear it's not the best but could work:P i don't understand you choose about 10 spell haste socket when you have 1150 SD and 24% crit with all destro talents you have the base of destro lock Spell Damage and low crit, hit rating is ok... but you can always change it if your dps will be too low... about you skill i game i can't check it on armory :lol:

Officers must decide

i've finally check your armory and your gear it's not the best but could work:P i don't understand you choose about 10 spell haste socket when you have 1150 SD and 24% crit with all destro talents you have the base of destro lock Spell Damage and low crit, hit rating is ok... but you can always change it if your dps will be too low... about you skill i game i can't check it on armory :lol:

Officers must decide

As i said, i was just trying out haste, gems can be changed.. thats no poblemo! have a relook on amory as soon as it has been updated.. changed em all with crit gems!

Were willing to give you a try, contact me or another officer in game.

Sort out the enchant on cloak and bracers:P

Sign in to follow this