Link to profile (allakhazam/ctprofiles etc.):

Timezone:GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x ] Karazhan

[ ] Serpentshrine Cavern

[ ] The Eye

[ ] Mount Hyjal

Other keys (optional):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ ] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x ] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ ] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x ] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?corruption i left as all the good platers left and the raids perished

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? about to

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? nope

Who do you know in Heretic? the only person i know is mxkk and he is on trail i have known him since pffft long time anyway other than that im not sure if i do :(

Why do you want to join Heretic? i would like to be part of a strong team and heretic is a well known guild o stormrage and i want to be part of it and get to raid instead of showing up and being let down like in the past plus dam cool name lo

What's your raiding experience? cleared ZG countless times but that was on ally :( um MC AQ 20 and to maiden attman and moroes in kara

What can you bring to the guild?A Tank who will be there on time ready to fight and a friendly helpfull person with a funny accent so i hear

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: yeah but its acting weird

KLH ThreatMeter: yes

GuildEventManager:yes

TeamSpeak:not ATM but i can get it

Anything else you'd like to add? im not very good at applications as i dont want to sound big headed guess i could talk about myself umm ok names scott im 20 from glasgow :0 um love playing wow ofc music is a big part of my life (metalcore hardcore) Like the usual stuff really hanging out with friends gigs getting very drunk um i hate emo and any food thats good for you anything else u wanna know jst ask

Why do you want to join Heretic? i would like to be part of a strong team and heretic is a well known guild o stormrage and i want to be part of it and get to raid instead of showing up and being let down like in the past plus dam cool name lo

What's your raiding experience? cleared ZG countless times but that was on ally um MC AQ 20 and to maiden attman and moroes in kara

LoL :D love the reason to join us m8, classic :) Raid experiance seems reasonable aswell. Imo, a well written application. You seem to of made a fair effort with rep etc which is always good :) Best of luck with yer application lad.

[hey ty yeah im after the thral key right now aswell as shield from exhalted with shatar sword form heroic mech and shoulders from heroic crypts but nooone wants to go

Nice App :) Good luck Scottie from Scotland! :P

./headbang

->>---> Thruggy ->>--->

Sign in to follow this