Class: warrior

Level (must be 80): 78, but very active so will hit 80 soon

Talents: 10/0/59 (prot)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes, ofcourse

Professions: BS, mining

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...p;n=Theshadexox

Timezone: +1:00

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)

yes I think I can join 3 raids every week but since I'm still studying so it might happen that I won't be able to come on Wednesday sometimes

Does your connection suck?

My internetconnection is fine but every now and then I got a short dc. But this is still very rarely

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I had another account on stormrage first, which was a druid. I've been in talionis, dark knights and exclusive, I left most of the guilds since there was a lack of players on the server before expansion. That's when I started to lvl my warrior on another account and continued this after expansion since I like my warrior more and I like tanking with him as well. I also was a tank on my druid and done lots and lots of raiding with it(TK, SSC, starting Hyjal). Just didn't get as far as heretic.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I don't have a current guild since I switched accounts, my druid is still in dark knights but lvl 70 so that isn't very important I'd say.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

no

Who do you know in Heretic?

Gorgorith, he's a real life friend of mine

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Because I would like some organised raiding and find most people I've done dungeons with very polite. And offcourse raiding with your real life friends is always more fun.

What's your raiding experience?

I haven't done any raiding in wotlk since I haven't hit 80 yet but almost done every dungeon in northrend now except from a few lvl 80 dungeons.

What can you bring to the guild?

I can bring you a polite person who is always in the mood of raiding and helping others. I'd also like to do a lot of heroics so if a tank is needed for that I would love to join.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

TeamSpeak: yes

Hope to hear from you soon.

Both Theshade and Zaranos are RL friends of mine; they rerolled classes just a month or 2 before Wotlk. It would be cool to have them in the guild, and I know they're skilled (and mature) enough and they'll fit right in :)

Good luck guys!

Hey, thanks for applying.

Unfortunately we're currently not looking to recruit any warriors. I wish you good luck in your search for a guild.