Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dohtur

Dohtur - 80 Priest

Mind if i'm not as creative as some other posters and just use your form?

Character name: Dohtur

Class: Priest

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Holy (i'll try and jump with holy anyway, even if you pretend to be recruiting shadow only)

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Yes, used to raid in TBC as shadow most of the time, i think got some skills in that too.

never tried Disc, so someday.

Professions: Tailoring (shadoweave) / Jewelcrafting

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ge&n=Dohtur

Timezone: GMT+3, Gametime+2

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)

Wed and Sun - yes.

Fridays - 75%. omg, who thought of raiding on fridays O_o, will have to skip from time to time, drinks you know.

up for some unplanned raiding on other days if any.

Does your connection suck?

no, it's okay.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

- Dark Knighs: friends guild, a boot camp and a place you never forget, not much to say here honesly, friends, some raiding,

and fun, and it's kinda small family, but at some point you grow up, right ?

- Tavern of the Lazy Peon: the only, full of awesome people. I came struggling to get some raiding and not loose the family feel, place i could learn what real raiding means, and i got that full force.

Obviously every guild as a community has it's quirks and whatnots, but i learned rapidly, made awsome friends and was happy :)

Tavern is the first and only guild i raided seriously with, progressed from Vashj (techincaly i came 2 days after guild first kill, but had my share of learning after), full MH, BT and glorious Kael.

As for the reasons to leave, simply put i felt that Tavern's guild focus is not working for me anymore, and the focus is having a community first and raiding second, but i kinda want both. Generaly it's the attitude, tavern is like a tank, never stopping, but a bit rusty and slow moving, minding it's own buisness, and that's cool.

Don't get me wrong, there are many very skilled players in Tavern that are also great people.

But the guild attitude is not working for me anymore.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

yes

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

no

Who do you know in Heretic?

Guen, Anathek, Susp, grouped with many more

Shez now too O_o

Why do you want to join Heretic?

you asked for a wall of text!

Well, the whole reason is about being a change for a stall i personaly felt lately in tavern

also

i have some hopes and some insights that heretic has something i'm looking for

- challenge as a player

- some more finesse in raiding, no afkers on every boss try for that matter

- not being a hardcore failbus, falling apart after a couple of months

- being somewhat stable, as i'm kinda looking for more long term commitments

- have great people in, i know some! both raiding and having fun at appropriate moments!

(this is the one that matters)

What's your raiding experience?

* pre-bc: only at level 70; some ZG, MC, Onyxia 3ppl, BWL, AQ40 to twins

* tbc: everything except sunwell

* wrath: naxx10 clear, naxx25 spider/plague/gluth/gothik, sarth+0 10 and 25, archavon 10 and 25

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

For fun obviously, i like playing support mostly (can't play shamans for some reason? :S), and felt proud of being a shadowpriest (i dare say a good one) in tbc, knowing that my dps wasn't up there, but i enabled those 'real' guys pew-pew, had my share of love and hugs from being indispensable as well :)

It's actually a hard call what i'm enjoying more healing or dps as priest, more holy thus the application for holy, looking forward to dual specs!

What can you bring to the guild?

This is supposed to be the hardest one, right? :)

I'm bringing the player and the class (love those blizzard mantras).

you're dying in fire and are at 5hp? i'll save you (if i'm in the mood to save noobs standing in fire ofc :) )

you're the tank running out of healer range to welcome mobs, we'll get you up.

i even remember to heal myself most of the time (priests got it easy i know).

producing miracles.

Generally though, i'm a phychic braniac techie, so i like understanding how stuff works and why it's built in particular way. So break it, learn. understand, assemble back (with some spare parts left) and see if it works!

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

TeamSpeak: yes, gotta sort the mic

Anything else you'd like to add?

* Some people might remember my former main: Hvostaty, the feral drood.

* About specs

Concerning holy specs, the preferred one for me at this moment is the ultimate efficiency spec as i call it, which is 23/48/0,

and as regen gows up with gear going more to holy to this: 14/57/0, which is a pretty standard holy build, trading disc efficiency for more 'punch'.

Fridays - 75%. omg, who thought of raiding on fridays O_o, will have to skip from time to time, drinks you know.

yeah i know :'(

we can probably give u a trial spot, due to the vast slackness of some of our healers ;)

/w an officer for a invite

Sign in to follow this