Epsylon

lvl 80 druid - balance

Character name: Epsylon

Class: Druid

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Balance 57-0-14

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes

Professions: Alchemy 405/340 // Herbalism 465/450

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...e&n=Epsylon

Timezone: GMT+1

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime) yes

Does your connection suck? no

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? -

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? -

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? no

Who do you know in Heretic? Happylinki, Did hear many good things of him that's why i'm applying

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because I heard many good things of Happylinki about this guild. And wanna help with the progress :)

What's your raiding experience? all lvl 70 raids.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? Actually I was feral but feral druids need a buff to tank. So i respecced to balance. I hope to improve ur raid cause im not a noob. So u don't get whipes because of me :P

What can you bring to the guild? Some fresh talent, and knowing the game things

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

I just turned 80 today but I'm allready working on my gear. I hope u guys give me a chance :)

real life friend of mine ( im even going on holiday with him this summer :| )

anyway i played with him in other guilds at 70 and never had any probs with him being a complete moron and whipe ppl or anything.

his gear is shit but i told him to try and upgrade but nevertheless try to apply anyhow since we have no druids to combat res Hippo

his gear is shit but i told him to try and upgrade but nevertheless try to apply anyhow since we have no druids to combat res Hippo

rofl :D

Its not an amazing application, but we will offer you a trial based on Happy vouching for you - if you fail the trial he will be forced to spec holy and assigned to heal ghouls and hunter pets - forever ;)

/w an officer for a invite

Sign in to follow this