Sign in to follow this  
Grimtoth

80 destro warlock

Character name: Grimtoth

Class: Warlock

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: 7/13/51

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes

Professions: 8 inscription (xD) 414 tailoring (still working on maxing it out)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Grimtoth

Timezone: GMT +01:00

Can you raid at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)

i can raid every other week

working from 07:00 - 15:00 one week and 15:00 - 23:00 the other week, and so on, and so on;)

Does your connection suck?

my connection is superb;)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

was in paroxysm, but i didn't really like their attitude in raids.. they never made any great progress, and the attitude in raid sucked:/ but a great social guild;)

had a trial in nifelheim, but the timing was really bad.. lots of people called in sick for work, and i had to work extra hours.. so i called it off

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

guildless atm

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

nope;)

Who do you know in Heretic?

none atm, but have joined some PUGs with some of you in it pre WotLK;)

a couple of my irl friend was in the guild some time ago (deathsone and beew i think)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

you seem like a good guild, making progress and stuff:)

tired of doing sartharion and vault of archavon every week, so i want to get a shot at doing naxx and malygos;)

What's your raiding experience?

wasn't much of a raider pre tBC and didn't start raiding much before 3 months before WotLK launch..

cleared Kara, Gruul and Maggy

had a shot at ZA and SSC

killed Sartharion 10 and 25 man

killed vault of archavon 10 and 25 man (no big deal really)

killed 2 bosses in naxx 10 man (anub'rekhan and grand widow)

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

i play warlock because i've played it since i made the account in 2006;)

been changing between affliction and destruction over the years and i finally found the spec i enjoy playing;) i'm high in DPS meters and the rotation is great

for raids i will bring imba dps, health stones and soul stones..

What can you bring to the guild?

a guy that loves raiding and discovering new content;)

i'm also a social player that would love to help people out in the guild

i've almost maxed out my tailoring so i can make bags, leg enchants and gear for you;)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: check

Omen: check

TeamSpeak: check

Anything else you'd like to add?

not that i can think about, think i've said everything there is to say:P

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...031050325200351

If you want to have spellhaste that triggers everytime you cast conflagrate, rather than imp crit, that I would say triggers fairly not so often.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...031051335031051

I'm no expert at warlocks, but I would say; Imp soul leach, only 1 point in Imp casting (lesser chance for your imp to crit), Aftermath and only 2 points in backdraft when you are focusing on crit, (as I see it), not having conflagrate, shadowfury or shadowburn, when they only cost 1 point each, 5 points in Fire and brimstone when you don't have conflagrate, is kinda pointless. I would say Soul leach is no point either. We have good healers that can cover that, so that you can do something better with your spec.

If you want Imp crito, I would say this is better : http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...031051335001351

Other than that, GL, Norwegian fellow.

hehe, i was actually considering doing some changes in my destruction tree;)

found too many places i could have needed shadowfury for example;)

and hello:)

we have decided not to offer you a trial, since we have a fair few lock trialists atm and couldn't guarantee you a raid spot. Good luck finding a guild.

aaw:P that's what i was afraid of;) i saw you had alot of warlocks that was applying to the guild after i applied;)

let me know if a spot opens;)

Sign in to follow this