Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sabe

ulduar

I thought it was just halls of lightening at first, its pretty much identical. Trash mobs will probably be the same too - except bigger :P

yeah devs are too lazy that they use same designs as much as they can like tk-silvermoon-sunwell.

in my opinion a dungeon must be scary a bit :P

like this

I thought it was just halls of lightening at first, its pretty much identical. Trash mobs will probably be the same too - except bigger :P

and there'll be Loken... again...

I received this in-game mail from a Game Master a few days ago. I asked if he could tell me what kind of bossfight would be in Ulduar, I only asked for one. And this is what I got back:

ho"There'll be a boss that resembles Loken. Our development team heard great stories about players who LOVED Loken. So we actually are making a bossfight similiar to the Four Horsemen in Naxxramas and combining it with Loken from HoL at the moment. We're still thinking about the encounter's name: Four Lokenmen sounds a bit weird, so we'll just call it "Bad joke.""

This needs confirmatioon tho!

Ulduar sounds awesome. Look what I just read!

Normal spells and abilities won't be enough to take down this juggernaut, so you will have to rely on your siege vehicles to outmaneuver and defeat the boss.

It's GREAT! Pitty there aren't controlable dragons (yet?). *cough*

Ulduar sounds awesome. Look what I just read!

It's GREAT! Pitty there aren't controlable dragons (yet?). *cough*

If there will be any fights where you will have to control any dragon or a vehicle i will cut my genitals and slam them for a whole month to the keyboard! Come on fights like malygos are shit!

From what I gathered it will be some sort of MH waves + a super tank at the end xD

Well to be really honest,

Blizzards whole idea atm is "dont bring the class, bring the player'.

So it isnt odd to see more vehicle combat, since players have less buttons... they hope players also do 'less' fuckups :lol:

Guess again blizzard!!! :unsure:

Well combine the vehicle combat with somethink like... 'void zones' and 'firewall' oh... yeah and loken and four horseman + waves of MH :P

MOARRRRRRR MOAARRRRRR MOARRRR .... lag ty :(