Sign in to follow this  
Burster

Burster`s application

Character name: Burster

Class: Elemental shaman.

Level (must be 80):80

Talents:55/16/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Yes of course, if you guys need healer, ill spec resto, and the other way around:) i got decent+ resto gear:)

Professions:

450 Enchanting and 450 Herbalism, to your service.

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...s&n=Burster

its bugged, at the moment. I moved my character here from Sylvanas, it havent updatet all my gear, got more enchants, new gems. Now i have 2k sp( my own buff of course, /flametounge) on armory it says 1644 sp, its now 1702. and my crit % is no longer 17.5%, its now 21.85%.

If you guys want to have a closer look on my gear, feel free to give me a whisper in the game, and i come meet you.

Timezone:+1( same as the server)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Yes i can.

Does your connection suck?

No, its really good.

If you not consider a laggspike, like everyone else gets now and then:)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

On Stormrage, i havent been in any guilds. I moved my character here from Sylvanas, because on this server i have many in real life friends.

Did get boring on sylvanas, didnt know to many people and stuff like that. I know most of the people on Stormrage from my lv.80 holy paladin, (firesensei).

And since i am more of a PVE player, this server suits me perfectly.

Previous guilds whit my firesensei:

1) Codex of Chaos, it was a pure lvling guild, and i left it at lv 80, trying to find me more of a raid guild.

2) Exiled, I had to leave because i didnt had any times to play merely, because of exams, alot of work and some personal reasons.

3) Genesis Redux, this was my own guild, along whit nitrious(whit a funny i, that i cant write), I had been working on this guild for some time along whit him, was starting to get really good, got more members and stuff like that. But people never came to any raids, they were signed up for, and it was really a pain, and kinda sad, when you know how much work you put into and a guild, and people let you down... So i left the guild, in pure frustration.

But now i have time to play again, exams over, barely any work going on, and as i mention, i can raid 2-3 times a week, as you ask for:)

Reason i am playing whit my shaman, instead of my paladin, is because on shaman, i have alot better gear and i think its more fun.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No, not in any guilds:)

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No, no other guild.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I know Keng very well. He is my 2on2 partner for my paladin. Been playing together for quite a while now.

I also know Thrugg, I used to play some 2on2 whit him, before i kicked him out of my team (A) sorry m8:P

Because i was playing whit Nitrious, and Keng. And that was going better, even tough we didnt try that much together, hehe:)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I want to be able to raid whit experienced ppl, who are really focused when they are playing, not a bunch of slackers, that dont turn up on raids, and other stuff like that.

I want to join a stable, raiding guild, that at least raid 2-3times a week. I know you guys are a really skillfull Guild, and it would be really great if i could get the pleasure and raid whit you aswell:)

What's your raiding experience?

In PreTbc i have done:

Onyxxia, Molten Core, Zul gurrub.

In Tbc i have done:

Magisters Terrace.

I wasn`t much of a raider in pre tbc, and tbc. Was more buisy levling classes, and tought that was more fun.

In Wotlk.

Os 10

Os 25 (+1 and +2, on my paladin, and alot of attempts on +3, in the exiled, so i know the deal^^)

EoE 10 and 25man.

Naxxramas 10 and 25man.

I havent cleared EOE on the shaman. But i have done it plenty of times on my paladin. So i know the drill.

Here is the link for my paladin, if you guys want to check it up "http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Firesensei".

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

The reason i play shaman and elemental, it`s becase its really fun, it has a great amont of dps. So many diffrent things to do whit it, i am in love whit my totems:)

I think its really good for Pve, i think i can be helpfull in raids because of my experience(even tough you guys probably have even more:P), and i am not a quitter, I will continue on, and on until we get our things done. I dont give up if we fail on something. I will deffinatly help you guys out on dps, and i will just give it all my best all the time.

I dont play much paladin anymore, because i have fallen in love whit the shaman class. But if you guys ever need a healer sometimes, i can always logg on my paladin, and help you guys out in anyway i can.

What can you bring to the guild?

Humor, your personal enchanter and flower boy. I will help out on any hcs you guys might need someone for, HC`s are my best friends. I will help out whit alts, if anyone is in need of that.

I am not afraid of farming gold, and materials to get myself ressistant to any raids, and i will help provide you guys as well, whit whatever you might need.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen: Yes.

TeamSpeak: Yes, and i have ventrilio if you guys convert to that. (I have a microphone)

Anything else you'd like to add?

Thank you for reading, hope i hear from you guys soon. Gl in further progression in ulduar if i dont make a trial:)

Sign in to follow this