Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Malforius

Malforius, Disc priest

Character name: Malforius. Also known as Darg (Dargramon, old main.) or Malfailius

Class: Priest

Level (must be 80): 80, ofcourse.

Talents: Unless I'm terribly mistaken, 56/15 Disc.

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Obviously. Chances are I'd even reroll if the situation warrants it.

Professions: Tailoring/enchanting

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Malforius

Timezone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

3 for 3 should be regularly doable, apart from the odd friday once a month where my mates come over for Cthulhu roleplaying. Yes, I'm a geek.

Does your connection suck? No worse than Matti

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

The Black Horde. This was my first real guild, real meaning anything more than a cesspool filled with retards also known as a levelling guild. I was an officer there, after being classmaster. I left, eventually, after all the drama and QQ got me so fed up, due to not being able to do anything without discussing everything over and over and over with the other officers which often took too long (Well over a week for any kind of decisionforming was commonplace). I was in there for well over a year I believe, and made some awesome friends I still speak regularly.

I formed Asgard after leaving tBH, which has recently (Recently being in the last 2 hours) completely imploded after trying to fix it for the umpteenth time. Long story short, I'm tired of being a guildmaster and want to have fun in the game again.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I'm the GM of an empty guild, what other officers?

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Nope, one application at a time. Should I get declined I'll ofcourse look for some other place to call home, rather than sit whimpering in the corner for days and days.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Matti. That's it. And I don't even really know Matti, I just tend to pester him with emotes whenever I see him and have the occasional meaningless chitchat with him.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

You progress while allowing a somewhat relaxed raiding schedule. I don't know anyone in the guild, which means I get to meet dozens of new people. You have Matti.

Honestly though, for me this feels like a completely clean slate, as I know fuck all in Heretic. I know of your reputation, and it's good, and I feel as though I could call this place home.

What's your raiding experience?

Molten core, AQ20, ZG, wiping on that first git in BWL back in the day with tBH. Up to 6/9 and 4/5 back in TBC, after the easymode patch though. Wrath, all but sarth 3D (10 and 25) and maly 25, and ofcourse new ulduar stuff.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I'm a healer at heart, that first and foremost. I love the responsibility, the rapid reactions required, the thinking on your toes, the constant adjusting. I love being the one that gets to choose who lives and who dies (Looking at you here Matti). I love being able to not have to choose, and simply keep everyone alive through sheer skills.

I'm playing as discipline after a looooong tour as holy, as Disc is so much more fun than holy, and the utility it provides is insane. Also, the interaction between skills and spells and talents, and the way you're always doing something rather than the typica Holy-mode stopcasting, has made Disc a seller for me.

I'll improve your raids obviously by being a very very good healer firstly. Yes, arrogant-sounding I know, but I know enough of healing and my skills to say that I'm a good healer. The other part where I improve raids, is through lovely little gimmicks like 3% less damage taken for everyone on every shield cast. Being an insanely good tankhealer, without any support (Sarth 2D solo-healing is easy as pie.) After the second healer died on Razorscale 10-man, I kept everyone alive for at least 4 minutes before calling a wipe.

In short, I know my class in and out, I know how to play, and I play well. Add to that that I'm a theorycrafting nut, and I'll be able to help improve any and every aspect of raids. Being raidleader for 2 years has also taught me great observational skills, I can keep track of every little thing happening at all times, and I know how every class and spec interacts.

What can you bring to the guild?

Besides the above wall of text, I bring a witty (At least according to my mom) levelheaded teamplayer. I'm a coarse and rude git from time to time, who loves friendly ribbing and getting ribbed. I'm anything but a dramaqueen, I'm not hindered by any kind of social life... Erm, I mean, parents or partners. Loot is nothing more than a means to an end to me, I will never QQ about not getting a set of purple pixels. I never took loot others could use as well when raiding in Asgard, that will not change here. I might express interest in an item, but 9 times out of 10, if someone else wants an item too, I'll pas for them. With my skills, who needs gear anyway :unsure:

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Check

Omen: Check

TeamSpeak: Currently have Vent installed, but swapping is no problem obviously.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Matti had his way with me after claiming I dropped the soap.

Oh, just remembered, I also know that nubtard retridin you recently took on (Wheighty), as I was his GM for a while back in the tBC days! Everything he says about me are lies though :unsure:

Matti had his way with me after claiming I dropped the soap.

How do you expect to get a trial when you post such obvious bullshit? Everyone knows I only do that to 12 year old schoolboys.

Despite the fact that you half know matti, we can offer you a trial

contact a non drunk officer to begin.

How do you expect to get a trial when you post such obvious bullshit? Everyone knows I only do that to 12 year old schoolboys.

It's not bullshit, I just lied on my app and actually am a 12 year old schoolboy! :huh:

Do we have new officers? :o

Despite the fact that you half know matti, we can offer you a trial

Nice way to tell me I'm declined :(

Non-drunk officer :rolleyes:

Btw, who do I have to molest for some forum access?

Btw, who do I have to molest for some forum access?

The idea is kinda to be invited to the guild first. So yeah, anytime you're ready...

If you had any interest in joining you would of done so by now. God! If you are this slack at actually accepting a guild invite I dread to think what you would be like in the guild

'Trial' failed

Usually people have to join to fail but I thought I'd make an exception in this case.

Sign in to follow this