Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iamtroll

DK dps

Character name:Iamtroll

Class:Death Knight

Level (must be 80): Yes i am 80.

Talents:51/14/6

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes soon i will be Dual speccing Main spec dps and offspec tank.

Professions: Have not got any proffesions at the moment but i may start levelling herbalism and alchemy.

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Iamtroll

Timezone: Greenwich mean time

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes i can attend 2 out of 3 raids a week and most weeks i can attend all 3 if there is space.

Does your connection suck? No i have just had my internet redone and if it does start to lag out i have ethernet cables which will quickly sort out the problem

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Titan soldiers I left them because i wanted to raid with my Rl mate but he has now left and Arcanum are nice people its just the raiding isnt great.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? No i didnt tell them because it was more of a spur of the moment thing but plan on telling as soon as they get online.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No i am only applying to Heretic.

Who do you know in Heretic? I do not know anyone.

Why do you want to join Heretic?Because Heretic seems to be progressing well and take their raiding seriously.

What's your raiding experience? pre tbc i cleared zg molten core and a little bit of aq 20

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? i play the class and spec because all my other characters were alliance but i had friends of horde so i make my dk horde and i have a warrior and i didnt want to tank because i had been doing that for most of my raiding backgrounds. i am solid dps i know how to play my class and i also have a 70 warrior and 70 mage and have raided on them both so know how to play them and can put in a few helpful tips.

What can you bring to the guild? i can help anyone levelling alts punctuallity and dedication to raids and alot of help if people need on their classes because i either have a high level of that class or i have a high level friend who i can redirect them to for help.

Do you have the following addons or programs? Have them all except for teamspeak which will download if i get a trial because i have a new laptop and arcanum use ventrillo.

DeadlyBossMods:

Omen:

TeamSpeak:

Anything else you'd like to add? I think i would be a valuable asset to the guild and if my application is turned down then good luck :D

Sorry i forgot to put in tbc and Wotlk raiding experience in TBC i levelled my mage mostly but did most of Karazhan and in Wotlk I have done OS 25 and 10 i have done most off naxxramas except last boss in construct and Frostwyrm

Hello,

Death knight recruitment is closed. Furthermore, your application fails to meet our standards, you're too young, and if your raiding experience is 'most of naxxramas except last boss in construct and Frostwyrm', then you will be undergeared as well (although I can't check because the Armory is down).

What I'm trying to say is, your application has been rejected.

Sign in to follow this