Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beewmage

Beewmage is applying

Character name: Beewmage

Class: Mage

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 19/42/0 I will respect if u want :P

Professions: (375)Tailoring/herbalism(375)

Link to profile (allakhazam/ctprofiles etc.): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...&n=Beewmage

Timezone: 1+

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Serpentshrine Cavern

[ ] The Eye

[ ] Mount Hyjal

Other keys (optional):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Horde unity, heretic. Got kicked out of heretic because I was slacking and using exploits in pvp. Not doing that anymore btw :) and touch of chaos. Im in sonata artica right now.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Have not informed them yet but I will soon.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? nope

Who do you know in Heretic? Nearly the whole guild :P

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because I like the people in the guild. Good sense of humour :D

What's your raiding experience? Zg,MC,Bwl,aq20 and Karazhan. have also done quite a few heroic instances, though it's not considered a raid.

What can you bring to the guild? Got herbalism, so I can grind herbs for instances and make a effort to help the guild. And High dps!:P

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: yes

KLH ThreatMeter: yes

GuildEventManager: yes

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add? working on the last spellstrike part which is the robe. Hope u guys will consider my application. Love Beewmage ;)

Herrow again.

Agree with evil this app is ok, good effort with reps etc. Herbs for me = winner tbh :P

However imba ur dps might be i noticed u over aggroing alot in mech the other day, although at the rate the tank was gaining aggro its not suprising, i could of sneezed on mobs and pulled.

Good luck with app

it is true that he overaggroed, however the tank was very unstable regarding his aggro so it was rather hard to controll your aggro. even i outtanked him at some times :blink:

but he's done a great job on his rep and as you can see he is revered with every faction.

nice application and good luck mate.

after considing this app for a long time, i decided not to offer you a spot.

Good luck finding another guild

Sign in to follow this