Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gorgorith

Gorgorith 70 hunter apply

Character name: Gorgorith

Class: Hunter

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 7/47/7 ->Wowhead

Professions: Leatherworking and Skinning (both lvl 375 skill)

Link to profile (allakhazam/ctprofiles etc.): armory

Timezone: gmt+1

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Serpentshrine Cavern

[ ] The Eye

[ ] Mount Hyjal

Other keys (optional):

[ ] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[ ] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? The raid guilds I've been in are Abyssus Incendia, Nocturnal and The Flying Dutchman. Abyssus incendia got disbanded after our core team left. Some remaining members later formed Nocturnal, which I joined and left later to raid with the dutch friends from The Flying Dutchman. TFD merged with Orcish Delight to Déja vu, but that failed and they disbanded after 2 weeks.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I'm not in a guild atm.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No

Who do you know in Heretic? Settra, Pifas, Barmongertwo, Mxkk, Rotman, Amrusi, Trexius (he probably won't remember me from our WC runs :P )

Why do you want to join Heretic? I'm looking for a nice and casual raiding guild, which I think you are. I've also done a heroic ramparts with some of you, and you're exactly the guys I'm looking for, experienced and with humour :D

What's your raiding experience? Pre BC: cleared ZG, AQ20, MC BC exp: Karazhan up to Opera event.

What can you bring to the guild? When I'm online I'm always up for a dungeon, I know how to play my class after 2 years of playing and I hope I can bring a smile on your face sometimes, with my dry sense of humour ;)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: Yes

KLH ThreatMeter: Yes

GuildEventManager: Yes

TeamSpeak: Not yet, always used Vent

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm not sure if I can raid very much this week and maybe next week cause I'm in the middle of the busiest school weeks of the year atm. But in 2 weeks I've got summer holiday, and I'm going hardcore then baby :P

AND gzzz on killing nightbane! just saw it :D

Good looking application, definitely gets my support (but subtracted points because you're Dutch).

I was on the heroic ramparts run with him, he seems to know his way around the hunter class (not that I know anything about huntards :P ). Nice guy, he has my vote :)

Very nice application Gorgorith..

U would seem to fit in good in our guild and if u have a dry sense of humor, u def. fits in perfect with the rest of us hunters :D

Ill contact u ingame m8...

See ya soon.

Happy to you're appplying mate :D

nice apply i have to say, you would fit in among us i know that already from our rampart run ;)

good luck and see you soon :)

Good luck mate :)

->>---> Thruggy ->>--->

Gorgorith:D

Good to see you agian and good to see you are applying here:D

Very nice apply:D

Good luck mate!:D

Its a known fact that huntards is to blame for everything that goes wrong in WoW.

We take great pride in making sure the huntards know this and therefore you should be prepared to get ALOT of heat!! B)

We take great pride in making sure the huntards know this and therefore you should be prepared to get ALOT of heat!!

---------------------------------x---------------------------------------

True thing !!!

what happend to all the bad applys we had for a while? I miss them.

Kel's YouTube spamming scared them all away :(

Sign in to follow this