Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoofwalker

HeLLo!!

hi peeps, i know your all to busy in wow to think about that old druid hoof but i thought i would drop you all a line and see how the progress is going. the reply should be something along the lines of "doing well hoof, on hardmodes this week" :)

anyway, retirement is slightly boring but needed to be done. work has already picked up for me which is keeping me busy, litterally enough time to log one or two toons and do a heroic. But the best way is simply not to log on some days or i wouldnt know when to stop myself.

keep up the awsome work, i will check up on you guys time to time :)

loads of love

russ aka hoof.

p.s. missing you all :D

Heya Hoof.

A group of nine valiant heroes and Dohtur killed LK10 yesterday, so that is 10 man hm unlocked!

Yeah we killed lardo burger king on 10 man, but we still can't even get past Sindragosa on 25 man because of the lag. Really fun stuff.

I must say, the lich king teleporter bug was the hardest part of the encounter, It wiped us multiple times.

just was dc mode on LK, like on anub hardmode before, 2-3 dc's per try = not fun

What do normal people do on evenings? :(

Well I always used to drink and read a book. Now I drink and play WoW.

read a book

Read a book? is that the code word for me coming over?

Guen over and out

Hah :)

Been playing this game for too long to properly quit. Time to show them alliance goons how to play shaman again I guess!

You attempted LK25 HM yet?

Well, 'attempted' is a big word... let's just say even your average life expectancy on Gormok was higher than a warrior tank's on Lich King.

Hah, you mean he dies before the pull? :D

There is hope, however. How big will the zonewide buff be in it's fullest? 30%? 50%?

PS. Why were you looking specifically for a frost DK? They got better than unholy somehow or what?

Hah, you mean he dies before the pull? :D

There is hope, however. How big will the zonewide buff be in it's fullest? 30%? 50%?

The buff will be 30% eventually. So it's the same thing they did to rape Sunwell, except now it happens in smaller steps.

PS. Why were you looking specifically for a frost DK? They got better than unholy somehow or what?

They're good now apparently, but I'm not too sure because I know fuck all about DKs (and I intend to keep it that way). But I think they're like enhancement shamans except without the dying from every minor thing part.

I think they're like enhancement shamans except without the dying from every minor thing part.

Yeah, basically, their 'WF' is better because it has a 100yds range where as enhance WF totem is only 30yds, so DKs can provide it to everyone in the raid easily on boss such as Valithria Dreamwalker. They also have Horn of Winter which is basically SoE totem, and more survivability than enhance shamans which seem to have the same amount of HP as mages. so frost DKs paired with a MM hunter with 10% AP buff means that you may aswell not take an enhance shaman :). Unless the DK is shit.

Lo skalliwags, hows it going. see you got the flying cow with no skin down :) grats.

Missing the ear bashings during raids but still to stubborn to renew the old subscription lol, or is that to tight i am not sure hehe. anyway everytime i turn my pc on i tend to log on see how you guys are doing.

Just to give you an update on me, got put in hospital over £7 owing on an order, they decided it warrented a baseball bat in my face several times :s it fookin hurt after i lost the head and beat them off :P i looked like someone with bad botox and a golf ball embeded under my eye brow.. oh well life goes on lol. least i gave a few hits back and didnt loose my life. in that respect wow is a safe place to be lol.

And whats all this i hear about elitism extend and some others going to another server? does that not make heretic No1 on stormrage now? was always No1 in my eyes anyway. keep up the awsome work and make ken proud!