Class: -Hunter

Level (must be 80): -80

Talents: -MS: 7/57/7 -OS:4/15/52

Are you willing to respec if needed?: -Sure

Professions: -BS 436/450 (just for the additional sockets) -JC 450/450

Link to Armory profile: Depeche

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? -Yes

Does your connection suck? -10mbit adsl. Only got a couple of disconnections in the last 5/6 months so i think it's pretty stable.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

-I started on day1 in a friends guild ( Vanquish ) on Ravencrest ally side.

Soon Ravencrest became unplayable at night so we moved to a new low populated server (Magtheridon,and no Nihilum weren't so famous to transfer there for them),where i played with them till 2008 summer when the guild became a loot-whore/slack fest.

With Wotlk i transfered here to join Vox Noctis,now we're closing it because some people stopped to play and some want to transfer on another server and play as ally.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? -Yes

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? -No

Who do you know in Heretic? -Noone

Why do you want to join Heretic? -Because is a very stable guild with strong progression.Reading server forum recruiting topic and speaking with some people i think this is also a very nice guild.

What's your raiding experience? -Playing from day1 i have cleared every istance and bosses but Twins+Cthun in AQ40.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

-While raiding uld10 HM i had to switch from pala-tank to a dps so i choose my hunter that was already geared and as MM was buffing melees too.

From there on they wanted me to use hunter and now i love it .

What can you bring to the guild? -Well other than dps ( o'rly? ) i can bring a player that raided for 5years in every istance released,that know ICC very well having cleared it 3 weeks ago etc.

About my hunter i one of those that like to keep informed on sites like EJ or using spreadsheet to use the right gear/gemming/talents.

And forgot one thing: i'm very good at moving from fire :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: -always played with Bigwigs but can use DBM if you want to.

Omen: -yes

Mumble: -yes (as you can see from this application my english isn't so good so listening/talking will reflect this i guess )

Thank you for your time.

Ciao :)

Hi Depeche, thanks for your application.

We can offer you a trial, whisper an officer in game to start.

Sign in to follow this