Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vezi

Enhancement shaman

Character name: Vezi

Class :Shaman

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents:Primary and secondary spec is enhancement. Primary spec, is talent of the reduce time on fire nova, and the secondary, is the normal spec for an enhancement shaman before the patch, where fire nova got add. Primary : 19/52/0 Secondary 18/53/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Well, i have some resto/ ele gear, is nothing special, since it not rly gemmed, or enchated but its okay, but i do prefer to play as enhancement

Professions: JC: I choose this cause of the epic gems, Eng: I choose this because of the enhanct on Hands and Feets.

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&cn=Vezi

Timezone: Europe

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Normal i was raiding 5 days, but it have been gotten to much now, i want abit more **Casual raiding**. thats why i want you guys, so yes i will attend all 3 days, and 10mans days.

Does your connection suck?

* CPU: Intel Xeon X3220. GPU: Geforce 8800 GTX 768mb Edition.Internet Connection: 20/2mbit Copper line & 8/2mbit Tv line

I have never DC during a raid or playing the game. My computer and network is working 100% fine, and the area im living in never have any problems, so my connection is good.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Ashons gifts, disband. Time bandits, disband, Exsilium, left them because i wanted more raiding, Sublime, left them because of changed, and my desire to go horde.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No i didn't say to which guild, i just said i wanted to go horde, and maybe abit less raiding.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No im not.

Who do you know in Heretic?

None

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I would like to join Heretic, because first of all you are a horde guild and second because i have been looking on you guys on wowprogress, and saw you only raid 3 days, and still doing pretty decent progress in 25man and 10man.

What's your raiding experience?

I never got to raid in vanilia, only played abit with my hunter for fun. Then Tbc came, and i joined a guild called Ashons Gifts, the guild is dead now, but i had a really great time in the guild with my hunter, my hunter ended out having full t5 with Hand of A'dal titel, then i wanted to take a break, and i gave my account to my friend, and my friend wanted to buy power lvl for an alt, and the account got banned. After some time i came back to the game, and saw my brother played on Grim batol, and was officer in a guild called** Time Bandits** i raided Kara, SSC and TK with them as resto shaman, then it disbanded after some time, and i joined Exsilium, a norwegian guild of formers from the guild called ** Riders on the storm**. I cleared BT, MH and took 3 bosses down in Sunwell pre-nerf. Then wotlk came, and raided OS,malygos and Naxx with them, i never got the 10man or 25man drake, but i did OS 25man 3D pre- nerf. After 2 weeks of ulduar being out i joined **Sublime** because i wanted more raiding. I got both 10man and 25man drake with them, and killed algalon to, be did never use time on yogg+0. i also did Insanity 25man with them, and killed 8 bosses in 25man ICC hc, at ICC 10man hc, we had an core group for progress, and i was always a part of that group.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

Im playing Shaman Enhancment because i love to smash buttons xD, arh well i think its a really funny class and spec. I do also like the idea of an enhancement shaman, to buff all the melee as prio, but ofc change some totems, so you also can buff, the tank and healers, and ranged.

What can you bring to the guild?

If i got into Heretic, you would get a Player/raider who is 100% focus on the stuff he get asked to do, always meet on right time at raid start, always have tons of pots and flask, and even more to support other raiders if they forgot. You will also get an enhancement shaman who always want to be in the right spec, with the right glyps, gem, and talent, after the patch where all enhancement shaman changed their ap gems with haste gem, i already had them rdy a week before the patch, because i knew it was comming. I am not a tunnel dps'er if you know what i mean, ofc i will do the max dps i can, but don't want to risk it so Survival > dps.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No

I do have alot more.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Plz contact me asap, if something you don't understand or something :)

Really?

rejected, gl on lagstrider

I found you guys today, and ye i rather want to join you guys than Mist, so i contacted my friend there Mooru, and told him to delete my apply, and im not lieing.

Your application has been declined.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Sign in to follow this