Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zooie

Zooie - Feral dps

Character name:Zooie

Class: Druid

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: 0/55/16 (Feral AoE specc, will change to singel-target with some +recived healing)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...he+Nordic+Elite

My gear might seem strange, ATM im a feral tank and i just recived a few upgrades so the gear is missing or having incorrect enchants/gems but i equipted it so you might get an idea on what i got.

If i join Heretic then i will go Resto for offspecc/pvp (currently have about 3k spelldmg on PvE resto gear)

Timezone:CET

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, currently have 76% attendance (last 60 days, 3 days raiding / week)

Does your connection suck? No

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Order of Ages - some IRL friends was in the guild but the guild died in the start of TBC

The Nordic Elite - Been here since i left OoA, Very nice guild with nice people. I want to raid hardmodes and TNE doesnt do hardmodes.

Im not a guildjumper so this application was very hard to do, I am loyal to the guild that i am in.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I did inform the GM that i was going to apply here but not the officers in general.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No

Who do you know in Heretic? None that i know of.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I want to have some kickass raiding.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: ZG clear, First 3-4 bosses in both BWL and AQ20

TBC: Everything up to bloodboil and RoS prior to 3.0.2 (up to illidan after 3.0.2)

wotlk: All except Prof putri, Blood queen, Sindragosa and LK (No hardmodes except XT)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8o6djcy...4049&e=4408 (mangle bot)

(this is with TOC25 + some ilvl251 gear, Expect to do around 9-9,5k dps with current gear)

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I love druids since its a very versitile class. I dont think there is a specc that i dont like when it comes to druids.

To the raids i can bring a well prepared druid that is there for better or worse (grinding or wiping), I will also bring a good dps and a nice buff.

What can you bring to the guild?

First im quite cute but that won't help you since this game doesnt support webcams, I can however bring a stabil player with a good sense of humor.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No but can install it (can see that there was a MacOS version)

Anything else you'd like to add?

Work for Volvo IT here in Gothenburg , Work with some java stuff.

Got a girlfriend and a baby daughter, Planning to buy a house but that will probably take a year or so.

I enjoy cigars , No .. that is not true .. i love em!! Same goes for beer and wine (red, white or champagne)

When it comes to the game i enjoy the lore, Im currently about 12 quests from loremaster and will finnish it prior to move and then finnish it on Horde side also.

Will end this with a nice Alamo link (its a classic!)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo

I know you're a tank at the moment so I understand the tank gems and enchants, but could you make a profile or something (Wowhead profiler works) to show what your dps gear would be like, and how you would gem and enchant it?

Bonus points for Alamo, but we've decided not to offer you a trial at this time. Gl with your future raiding.

Sign in to follow this