Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izuria

Izuria - Restoration/Elemental Shaman

Character name: Izuria

Class: Shaman

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: 0/13/58 (Resto) and 57/14/0 (Elemental)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, I'm here for the guild, not to boost my ego, and I'm perfectly capable of DPS as well - only experienced in elemental though, but I'm sure I could learn enhancement.

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...m&cn=Izuria

Timezone: +1, which is the same as the server time.

Location: Denmark, 30 kilometers from Aalborg to be a little specific.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Currently I'm able to attend to all raids, but when the Handball season starts I won't be able to raid Tuesday and Thursday (assuming nothing has changed since this season).

Does your connection suck?

Around 3 months ago it did suck I'd say, at least it gave me a few disconnects from time to time. However, I called the ISP and they upgraded + repaired my connection so it's cool now… At least I haven't disconnected or lagged after that.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Imba: Left due to study and I kind of lost the interest in playing at a hardcore level.

Focus: Left due to I hate to carry people (and being carried as well) and the guild was a bit too casual for me. Including that, the GM chose to quit WoW, which resulted in a corrupt guild and they were forced to shut it down.

Asylum: I was a recruit in there for around a month until they finally realized that 4 resto shamans was probably a bit too much. This has given me a pushback on current tier gear and experience. I was declined for no reason… All he said was that “you're an OK healer” I'm talking about Rebraal here, the recruitment manager of Asylum.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I'm currently not in a guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No, applying to more than one guild at a time shows that you don't care about the guild at all and just want to SEE EPICS.

Who do you know in Heretic?

No one I'm afraid, however, I had quite a good chat with your elemental shaman Bloodlustbot but that's obviously not the same as knowing a person.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Raid times suits me fine. It makes me able to focus a bit more in real life while raiding at a serious level. Also I've always wanted to try horde just for a change (and an extra cooldown. :rolleyes:)

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: I didn't play the game.

TBC: Cleared all before the major nerfs.

WotLK:

3.0: Nothing special, 3d 25 man done. Didn't do 3d 10 man, didn't try either.

3.1: Cleared Ulduar including a few hardmodes. I also managed to get 21 fragments.

3.2: 1/5 ToGC 25, 49 tries kill on a half alt run in ToGC10.

3.3: Nothing special at all. I'm lacking in this tier both gear-wise and experience-wise due to I left the casual guild “Focus”. I migrated to Emerald Dream to join Asylum, sadly I was only a part of their progress team once; I was in the raid to one-shot Sindragosa.

As you may notice through my armory I'm at 4/5 ToGC, got 3D 10 man etc, but these were gotten after the original patch, which I find somewhat worthless since it's not nearly as hard as it once was.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Sadly I can't. I've been searching both Focus and Asylum, and both were unable to find any logs that was up-to-date and including me. I'm sorry about this.

Why do you play the class and spec you play?

The first reason is that I literally hate leveling, which is why you'll most likely never see me rerolling. I was also getting a bit bored of elemental after spamming CLLBLBLBLCLLBLBLBLCLlblLBLCL basically whole TBC, so I figured healing would be more fun.

I'm a UI whore, I like messing with it all the time. Healers have a special UI which was really what made me go that way, no idea whether I'd like it or not. However, it turned out I did.

So after being a bit random I feel I'm quite cool healing. It's a bit more stressful than DPS, but that makes it even better. It's also a role that is rather hard to put on numbers, which is quite cool.

As for Shaman as the class I suppose I went there cause of general reasons … Druids go for shapeshifting, hunters for pets … I chose a Shaman due to the whole lightning and totem stuff, always loved that.

I'm still a shaman for a reason, which is because I just love the class as it is. I also believe I'll be playing a Shaman in cataclysm, maybe not the same spec but who knows. Whatever fits the guild is more likely. :)

In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I believe I'm good enough to join your guild because I personally think I'm what you've been looking for; a stable Resto shaman who knows how to play and keep people alive. For what I've heard you've been looking quite a while for this, which I hope I'll be.

What can you bring to the guild?

CHAIN HEALSZDSZ!!!!11one … On a serious note, I'm able to play my class very well. I'm an experienced raider as both DPS and Healer, which makes me capable of playing 2 specs for a viable raid setup. Outside of the raid I have a decent amount of enchants available. Outside WoW I'm an electronic-music producer in my spare-spare-time (WoW > Music production) which could be useful if anyone got some nice ears or/and missing some introduction effects / music for a kill-video.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: I've recently switched to DXE. Personally I find it far better than DBM, but if it's a problem I'll use DBM.

Omen: I use this while being elemental yes.

Mumble: I've never used this, but I've heard it should be a quite good software. It would be awesome to try it. :)

Anything else you'd like to add?

My UI:

Restoration UI

Elemental UI

I forgot to paint-shop my threat meter (omen). It's just above the raid frames. Oh and please, 6.6k as elemental on Deathwhisper isn't as bad as it may seem considering my elemental gear is a tier behind.

As I said to Bloodlustbot I'm sadly not able to transfer right away since I'm running rather low on cash this month. So I won't be able to migrate until the 30th / 31th this month .. So please, take your time with this application since I won't be able to transfer right away. :)

If you have any questions or just want me to expand an answer please ask away. And I'm sorry if my English isn't as good as it could be but hey, at least I'm trying.

Izuria.

Hey, good application and as kreel said... we will indeed take our time for a change!

For all the none danish people, use google translator.

Ser ud til du har potentiale, du er ikke fra KBH... så allerede der kan jeg sige at det ser godt ud.

og foresten, næste gang skal du ikke skrive til vores små svenske members, puha sverige o_O

Guen over and out

Sell blowjobs on the street, it works for Guen.

Hey! you know that your the only one for me Matti...

If you really want me to find new customers, should you really start to pay less tbh!

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this