Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
opti

Optimized, Mage Application

APPLICATION FORM

Character name:Optimized

Class:Mage

Level (must be 80):80 ofcourse

Talents:Arcane PVE (57/3/11) Frost for when i get bored, and decide to get owned in a battleground (20/0/51)

Are you willing to respec if needed?:Yes, what ever spec the guild would need me, i would go

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Optimized (Might be in PVP gear, ill try to make sure im not :))

Timezone:UK +1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?Yes, that is not a problem :)

Does your connection suck? Nope, my connection doesnt suck at all, i very rairly DC, or lag, and if i do lag, it doesnt last long at all, always hoveing around 100 Latency :)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Well, back on alliance i was in Twilight Souls, but i left due to horde Xfer, Not really much reason for me leaving them as it was a fabolous guild, but i missed a hell of alot of people on horde that i had played with since the game started, My current guild is Extend, reasons for leaving them is the GM quit, and the guild just slowly died, Now there are about 60 members in total due to all leaving and moving on.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Currently guildless

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope, i wouldnt do that

Who do you know in Heretic? Rug, (back on alliance :)) errm, i think that all off the top of my head

Why do you want to join Heretic? Well, im looking for a semi hardcore/hardcore raiding guild, that suits my time table, and heretic has been around for a long time, and worked its wayup the charts, which shows dedication from the members, which is what im after, heretic fits all my preferences :)

What's your raiding experience?

Everything in WotLK aart from Yogg saron 25, and the litch king :)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? I always try my best while raiding, not satisfied unless i play my character to the max of my ability, ofcourse i make the odd mistake, but so does everybody, if i do make a mistake, i try even harder to correct it, and prevent it from happening again, i listen closley to tactics, and positioning on every boss fight, im always prepaired with flasks, and buff food not only for myself but others if they would need them.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? Well, when i started playing the game on release, i tryed various different classes, then i tryed a mage, and fired my first fireball, my first thoughts were ooo i like this, so i carryed n, and been attached to my mage for 5 years :), arcane spec, not my most favorite spec, but the spec that does the most damage, and is most helpfull in raids, for the raid wide damage buff, ect ect.

What can you bring to the guild? What i can bring to heretic is my sense of humour, my mage whos been my main since wow release, and ofcourse, free food and water! and just maybe the occasional interlect buff ;)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Nothing ide really like to add, apart from i hope to hear from you soon :)

Opti

3 out of 5 applicants so far have failed to answer the 'can you provide a log of your performance in a raid' question. *Adjusting monocle as I write the results down on my clipboard*

Oh yeah, declined. Nice 557 hit rating.

Sign in to follow this