Sign in to follow this  
Azinee

Application - Azinee

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Azinee

Class: Warrior

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: 15/3/53 Protection

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, I'm willing to respec at any time.

Link to Armory profile: Armory profile

Timezone: CMT (+1 GMT)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Yes, I'm able of attending atleast 2 out of 3 raids. Most of the time I'll be able of attending 3 out of 3 though.

Does your connection suck?

No, my connection is stable, I've just bought a faster connection actualy. Also running on a proper pc.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Striped Socks (Daggerspine - Cataclysm). Daggerspine has been a high-populated server, but since Blizzard introduced "server change", the server had started to die slowly.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

-

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No, I find it very unpolite to apply to multiple guilds at once, this shows that you're not really interested in a guild, just in the loot or the progression they currently have.

Who do you know in Heretic?

No one, as I just transfered from Daggerspine, I only know a few friends who convinced me to leave my old realm. Although I'm hoping to get some more friends on Stormrage soon.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I was looking for a guild which meets the Striped Socks raiding style/experience, so I can keep doing what I love most, raiding. I thought a guild with this progress, raiding 3 days a week, would suit me quite well.

What's your raiding experience?

I've started playing WoW in vanilla, when killing bosses was still hard (Ragnaros). At level 70 I've downed Voidreaver and Lurker with Solo (Daggerspine). After my server transfer, I've downed up to Kalecgos (so also Archimonde and Illidan) pre 3.0. After 3.0 I haven't done any extra progression. Now, in Wrath of the Lich King, I've done all Ulduar hardmodes and I have cleared Trial of the grand Crusader. My experience with Icecrown Citadel is up to Lich King.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Sadly no, I'm not able to do that. I've searched World of Logs for any Striped Socks logs, but they don't keep them very up to date.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

At first this character was not my main. I used to play a priest up to WOTLK. I've done all the oldschool raids on that character. But then the class started to bore me and I decided to start to play a class that seemed more fun to me, warrior. At 80, I thought tanking was a fun thing to do, which led to speccing protection. For the raid matter, I'm a dedicated player with loads of experience and thrustworthy on keeping aggro.

What can you bring to the guild?

I'll be a dedicated raider, always prepared for a raid with foods/flasks. I'll be a fun person to talk to (in guildchat), but focussed on fights when needed.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Yes

Sign in to follow this