Whoops

Whoops, retribution paladin

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Whoops

Class:Paladin

Level (must be 80):<80>

Talents: 5/7/59

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Yes, i got a holy set and a tankset asswell. Although i haven`t healed on a proper

level since sunwell. Tanking heroics is faceroll as a pally so can`t say at high level content i`m sharp enough to do so.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...gn=Resurrection

Timezone: GMT+1 so server time.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

I should be able to, although life is always full of surprises. Maybe there could be the odd exception.

Seeing i got a wife that works irregular and kids there could be something that prevents me being on time some nights.

But that`s the odd exception.

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie,

just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Ms between 30-80. In the 3 years i use this provider i only had a couple of bad nights.

But that was a region issue. If i dc it`s blizzard acting up. but hey after playing 5 years on this server,

i`m used to it by now.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Over a period of 5 years

The Usual Suspects ( had some friends in MR which i joined for raiding)

Menethil Raiders (disbanded into Zeal and Carpe cerevisi)

Headhunters <terenas> ( Got a nice taste of how hardcore vision of raiding is like)

Carpe cerevisi (tired of people slacking in raid and giving piggy back rides)

Resurrection (One of the founding members which we made the tranfer with from alliance side.

Due to real life issue`s we lost a severe part of our core and that was kinda the beginning of the end.)

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I`m one of the officers here. And yes i did inform my fellow m8`s.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No

Who do you know in Heretic?

To be honest, i don`t know anyone personaly. I teamed with some on instances in the past on different chars.

But that`s how far my "knowing"people goes.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

3 days a week hardcore raiding. At least that`s is my vision of Heretic. Like i said, i`m married. Love the wife and kids,

but this is my hobby. For me beating the challenges that blizzard throws at us is the basic goal of this game. This

in combination with the teamplay to adchieve it.

What's your raiding experience?

Molten Core From the first molten giant till Raggy. (cleared)

Black wing lair Still have the ony cloack on 2 chars.( Cleared)

Aq40 Killed up to twin emperors. Did see Visidius and C-thun but not the Kill.

Nax40 Can`t really recall how far we got back than.

SSC Cleared (randomness of vash)

TK Cleared ( Kael`thas fights which i found one of the best designed fights)

Sunwell Killed brutallus pre nerf ( lateron just didn`t get the KJ kill before the expantion)

Naxx To bad they made it a stepping stone.(Cleared)

EOE (Cleared)

Saph 3 Drakes up cleared

ulduar 10 All cleared on hc including Agalon (never did yogg+0)

Ulduar25 cleared

Ulduar 25 hc 8/13

Toc10hc Tribute to insanity

Toc25hc 2/5

IC10 haven`t killed the lich King yet.

Ic 25 only 6 bosses.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Nope, haven`t played this char for over 3 months seeing my guild needed a feral.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

If u want a faceroll ret, i`m not the one ur looking for. I got a healing background which means, a healing UI.

I will use global cooldowns for a lay on hands if needed or a dispell or an art of war proc to throw that instant flash heal.

Yes that will drop my dps a bit. But if u save a raidmember from dying it`s more beneficial than my global cooldown.

That`s my vision of playing a ret paladin.

What can you bring to the guild?

I`m a straight to the point person. Don`t like drama or bullshit. I can take critisim, i`ll prob be more angry at myself

than a raidleader at me. What i lack at current content knowlegde i can compensate with my overal experience.

Reading up on fights and watching how fights work is not the hardest thing to do.

I`m not gonna put here i`ll come prepared to raids ,,, bla bla bla. Because doing so is supposed to be natural at

endgame content.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: Nope, use skada atm

Mumble: Nope got ventrilo and teamspeak atm. Getting another VOIP should`t be to much of an issue.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I play since vanilla, i have over 500 days played ( don`t wanna know how much i saved my liver by being online).

I got 2 many alts to be honest. Just because i`m curious how classes work.

Executive Druid 80

Escalation Rogue 80

Executioner DK 80

Cryogene Warrior 80

Pridepower Warlock 80

and a mage at 72, and 3 other lower ones.

Pure for information, I raided on my warlock in vanilla and warrior depending what class was needed for the guild.

Burning Crusade i leveled up my paladin which i kept holy till after Killing Brutallus. It was frustrating to

keep up with shammies and holy priests back than with the chainheal and prayer of healing. The good part was they

made retribution paladins more vialable. I switched last months to my feral druid, because of the guild wanting one.

And decent ones r hard to find. I did my part of raidleading. That`s about 5 years of WOW in a nutshell.

Seeing u got this far in my application. I just wanna thank u for reading this.

Your gear is well under what we need, in fact if I was making TOC25 pug you would be undergeared

Thnx for the hostility. not sure where i deserved that in this application.

Common decency seems not to be a requirement than.

Sign in to follow this