Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slaxi

Slaxi Retribution Paladin EU Twilight's Hammer

Character name: Slaxi

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Retribution and Holy

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, though i got Holy offspec.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...er&cn=Slaxi

Timezone:

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? 3 raid nights is more than perfect for me.

Does your connection suck? I guess my connection is stable enough to run wow, i might get a disconnect when more than 15 people trying to aoe adds at the same time, or i have got it a couple of times.

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Guild: Echoes

Reason: Lack of progress, people dont show up for progressing raids.

Guild: Fleetwood

Reason: I dont find joy raiding with the guildies, people keep doing the same mistakes and dont learn from their mistakes, rarely progressing raids, or just a couple of tries and people give up.

I'm only raiding 3 nights at week, and i really wanna get the best out of it and enjoy it the same time. I'm not the kind of player who likes to kill farming bosses over and over agien.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No, dont wanna risk a kick before i find another guild to join, i will preferer to inform the officers when i have got a raiding spot in another guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No not before i get declined

Who do you know in Heretic?

Sadley none.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Your Raiding days fit me perfect, and i have been looking for a progressing raids for some days now, and saw that you was in need in a Retribution paladin to fell up your roster and i would like to be a apart of a more hardcore raiding guild with only a couple of raiding days.

What's your raiding experience?

I started playing back in The Burning Crusade, and i was pretty much a "noob" who didnt know that much about the game or how to play, and Retribution paladin sucked balls, so i had a hard time joining a guild or any pug raids.

After the major buff Retribution paladins got when most of holy and prot paladins rerolled Retri, i finally had the chance to experince a couple of the raid instances in TBC such as BT - The Eye - Maggy - Lady Vash - Gruul Kara - Zul'aman.

My "real" first raiding guild was Echoes, where i Cleared Ulduar 25man on normal mode and a couple of hardmodes, did all hardmodes on 10man and Algalon.

Trial of the Crusader cleared on normal mode, and up to Twins on HC mode and about 100 tries on Anub without a kill.

Cleared up to Dreamwalker with Echoes and Decided to leave after such a long time in the guild. Many people startede to leave and lost many of my good ingame mates.

I joined Fleetwood to try to be more hardcore than just normal mode bosses, and managaed to kill 9/12 On HC 25man, with loads of attemps on Sindragosa hardmode but still without a kill. Have never done HC P. Putricide on 25man, but i know how the fight works, cause i have killed and healed the fight on 10man.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-uo0kua6md23u9skl/

A 2 Weeks old report, but atleast i got most of the bosses there. I can promise you that i can do better now.

Last weeks Suarfang kill i ended with 12.8K DPS . But the report is missing :>.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I have been trying t o play a couple of classes, such as Priest healer, Druid healer, Rogue, Death Knight, but i never found the same joy like i do when i play my paladin, its my first charcter and i will prolly play it untill the day i quit the game. I love the way the paladin class works, its not the same as any other classes. Alot of classes are close to eachother but a paladin is speciel ( in my opinion, easy on harsah everyone else )

- How i'm gonna improve your raids... well i can do atleast 3k healing while i dps? will that help?..

Kind of a hard question :P but ye, what i can improve is that i can promise you that i can do some nice dmg, and i know when to move and what to move from, i'm not dying to Vengeful ghosts on Lady fight or staying in Defile. I know how to play and how to do some nice dmg with my currently gear level.

As a healer i allways do my best to keep the tanks up and perhaps another raid members if i have the time for it, i have healered as much as i have been dpsing expect from Lady deathwhisper fight on HC.

What can you bring to the guild?

-Active and serious.

- Willing to learn and able to take constructive criticism

- PVE cofused

- Raiding experience

- Patience

- Enjoy raiding as a team

- Focus during raids and keeping my spirit up during progression nights

- Able to learn from my fails.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Mumble: yes

Thanks for your time.

Hi Slaxi,

Thanks for your application. We've decided to offer you a trial, contact an officer in game to start.

And Btw - Metti you are a awesome Killshot comment dude i ever seen before, thx for a good laugh.

I'll relay the message to Metti when I see him.

Sign in to follow this