Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kiingz

Kiingz Priest Application

Character name: Kiingz

Class: Priest

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Discipline & Shadow

Are you willing to respec if needed?: sure , if it is needed no problem but i rather stay discipline.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...e&cn=Kiingz ( getting my dps gear so there is a chance that u will see my dps gear , wich is not that good ATM )

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes

Does your connection suck? No , got 50meg connection. :)

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Dark Knights = no progression.

Twin Emperors ( alliance ) = really good guild but got disbanded due to several factors then i transfered to horde.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?im not in a guild atm and i haven't informed any officers yet. ( but i will )

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic? nobody , only seen them in raids and they all had some sick dps and heals.

Why do you want to join Heretic? Have fun , but also to progress in raids ( ToGc , icc and stuff like that )

What's your raiding experience? WoTLK

Naxx 10/25 : cleared most of it, but that was a couple of months ago

Toc 10/25 : 5/5

ICC 10 : 5/12 ( know more bosses but never got the possibility to actually kill more. )

ICC 25 : 4/12 ( same story as above)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Yes

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I like

What can you bring to the guild? comedy :), serious : bubbles for incoming damage in raids and heals ofcourse also got tailoring 450 with some icc recipes.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No but i will download it.

Anything else you'd like to add? not to be arrogant , but i outheal almost every healer. PS : i use skada ( absorbs + heals ).

If u need any further information contact me ingame.

Greetings,

Kiingz

I kind of doubt you are 18, terrible terrible app.

rejected

You do not know what you're missing.

actually Iam 18.. :S

but ok, your decision.

You do not know what you're missing.

Pretty sure we know exactly what we're missing. Somehow I think we can cope.

Sign in to follow this