Sign in to follow this  
eilyth

Application mage

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Eilyth

Class: Mage

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Arcane/frost

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...s&cn=Eilyth

Timezone: gmt +1(server time)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? yes.

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

I got a 10/10 connection running smoothly and stabil so there wont be any problems with my internet.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I was in penance on chamber of aspects server. The guild closed down because members left, and I did join a social guild called pirates, but I was missing the progession, and the high-end raid gaming.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No I haven't, because I am not a member but just a hang around guy.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I sadly dont know anyone, but I am hoping to get to know you guys and girls(if there is any).

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I want to join heretic to get even more experience in the game. I got a motivation that is sky-high and I want to be challenged as a player but also as a person to perfom the best I can all the time. With my hunger to progress and improve my self as much as possible, I think that heretic will fit my needs perfectly. Your raid days couldn't suit me better and ofcourse I want to get to know a bunch of nice people that got a passion for the same game as I do.

What's your raiding experience?

I have been raiding in vanilla as a gnome mage where I did raid what could be raided. I didn't play in TBC so I did start again in WOTLK.

Experience in WOTLK:

Ulduar

Trial of the Crusader

Trial of the grand Crusader

Onyxia

Malyogs

Icecrown citadel.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Haven't been raiding in a little while now so dont got any avaible.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I play mage because it's the class I have been raiding since vanilla and it's the only class that really "catch" me. It's high burst damage, aoe and it's pvp options are awesome.

I play arcane spec because of the low hit that is needed, 2 min cooldown on evocation, POM for instant cast, faster mana regeneration and the super burst damage. I love to see the damage rolling and the high crits. Right now I am trying out a dot in prismatic cloak to see how that works out.

I have also a pvp frost spec that i have used for a while, but will spec back to my TTW firespec because in movement fights and because it could be usefull for the raid.

My awareness and my calmness will be a good addition to the guild. Also my positive attitude and my will to keep on going untill we get it right.

What can you bring to the guild?

I will bring a freindly, helpfull and funny guy that is super active and up for almost everything. Besides that also a mature atmosphere and an openminded view of things.

I also bring a guy that is fast learning and will not do the mistakes twice. He will do what ever he can to improve and wont settle down untill he have seen it all.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen: Yes.

Mumble: Downloading now and will get it ready today.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I hope that you will give me the chance to show you that I am up for any challenge and wont be a flop. I also haven't downed the LK yet, but I know all the 3 phases, and I also know almost every hardmode in ICC.

Hope to hear from you soon

Eilyth

Hey Eilyth thanks for your application.

We have decided not to offer you a trial at this point

Good luck in your search for a guild

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this