Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
levar

Apply Levar arcane mage

Hi guys

My name is Nikolaz Breuls and i'm an 19 year old student from Belgium. I live in the beautfiull Antwerp with my parents and brother. I'm a sportaholic being a competition swimmer. I used to swimm 9 times a week, wich means 3 morning practices but I reduced this to 3 times swimming and 3 times fitness as I am concentrating myself more on my real life.

Character name: Levar

Class: Mage

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents....var&group=1

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Ofcourse I am, I used to raid as fire but i recently changed to arcane as my ex guild asked it.

Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...em&cn=Levar

Timezone : CET

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes i can that's why I applyd to your guild. I'm not a real fan of hardcore raiding and 3 official raids a week is enough for me. Ofcourse i'll do 10 mans aswell but usually these are alot more relaxed then 25 mans where focus is a must.

Does your connection suck? No, i got a very stable connection(one of the benefits of living in Belgium) wich got recently updated till 12mb/s.

Previous Guilds :

I could probably name all my guilds from vanilla wow till now, but I'll just stick with my most recent ones Happy :

WotLK: Only started playing again a couple months ago after a break of around a year, joined Per Ardua cause a few RL friends of mine where there, they moved to a smaller guild of Per Ardua called Clueless Weasels, I joined them there. Stayed in contact with Per Ardua players, still did a cross guild raid with them occasionally. After Clueless I joind Kuba, wich was a high ranked 25 man guild when Toc came out, but sadly enough it died. After Kuba I apply'd to borderland Legion, one of the realm topguilds. Sadly enough I didn't pass my trial here during i got into a robbery and my wrist was broken wich made my attendance only around 60% and my mousecontrol bad as i was forcing my hand to do movements it shouldn't have done. This also made my healing process longer wich i regret now. Now my Plaster is off and I'm rdy to join a topguild with 100% dedication.

In TBC I was in Unbound, stayed with them till they disbanded and joined droods once I lvled up my pally. I took a break and handed my account to a friend of mine who joined Per Ardua untill the pre payed time of my account ended. Didn't play till February 2009 .

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic? No one as it is a application from another Realm.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I wanna see as much as I can from the endgame action as possible, without having to kill my real life. A guilg that raids only 3 times a week and has such progression must be skilled people that know how to play there class, and what they have to do wich is perfect for me.

What's your raiding experience

Started raiding in classic wow and i nver really quit, my raiding achievements are the following:

classic wow: cleared MC, BWL, ZG, poked in AQ40 and got passed twins, Saw Spider lady and anub go down in naxx.

TBC: cleared Karazhan, gruuls lair, Maghteridon, poked around in the eye, SSC, mh and Black temple.

WotLK: cleared Os 10+3/25+3, Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 all but Yogg, TotC 10/25, totgc 10/25 4/5, icc10/25 killed sindragosa and phase 3 on lichking. I also studied all the heroic fights of ICC as I was confident i would go there soon.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Not a recent one with updated gear.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? This mage was my first char in wow. In tbc I changed to paladin wich I really enjoyed but when I apply'd to borderland first as a pala, they needed a mage and i saw this as a chance to enjoy playing my mage again as I used to and it worked. I maybe played a paladin for a while, but I always stayed a mage in hearth.

Why do i play a mage? I Enjoy making strudels for my guildmembers wich they can enjoy eating as much as i enjoy makign them! No, now serious, a mage is a unmissable class in raids. Not only does it brings nice dps and buffs, it also brings good jokes and amusement during raids. What char ALWAYS dies during a raid where people laugh at? Yes, a mage !

What can you bring to the guild : An expierenced player that knows he's class and understands the game. I will never come unprepared to a raid or i deserv punishment. I'm a very social guy wich always enjoys a good laugh but when it's time to focus and kick ass I will be focused a 100% and ready for action.

Anything else you would like to add?

I know my gear isn't up to heroic standards probably, but I could join your alt runs to get further geard up then. I almost have my 4set bonus, just need a little more emblems.

Hi,

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately we have decided not to offer you a trial.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Sign in to follow this