Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Interrogator

Interrogator - Warrior - Fury

Character name: Interrogator, obviously :)

Class: Warrior

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: 18/53/0 , if thats what you mean... im fury with a point in Heroic fury, this is for extra mobility in ICC incase you where wondering :)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Well, can go arms dps... ofc i can go prot aswell if you wan't, but i ain't got no prot gear, cept for naxx10 shit =)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents....tor&group=2

Timezone: GMT +1 (CET)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yep, won't be a problem.

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Nope, had the same ISP for 3 years now, and only experienced problems with it during xmas this year...

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Well, that list might seem a bit long... Played since vanilla wow, but here you go.

Project Phantom - Vanilla WoW - Disbanded... Server rank 2nd... was in it from the time it formed till it died at the end of vanilla.

Afterlife - TBC - Disband - Server 1st, shared with a chineese guild. killed gruul and mag prenerf. Disbanded shortly into SSC.

Dàrksun - Late TBC - Left it due to original gamers left, so the standards felt ALOT. Darksun was made of oldschoolers, we cleared SSC/TK within the first 2 weeks of raiding and then cleared MH on our 3rd raid day there. BT went down rly fast aswell, considering we where stuck on mother cause we didn't have enugh materials for SR gear :( When BT was down, alot of the keyplayers left, so when SWP came out the guild wasn't itself. Decided to leave and realm change to magtheridon where some RL pals played.

Glodge - Magtheridon - End of tbc, cleared SWP here, left cause when wotlk came out my FPS dropped to 5 in 25mans for some reason, so couldn't raid.

Having this fps issue, i just slacked around till february 2009, where Saurfang realm went live. I made a priest there and decided to make my own guild aswell!

Nostalgic - Saurfang - Wotlk - Disbanded... Couldn't get enugh players to keep raiding.. more left than joining, got up on a server 2nd place though.

Notorious - Saurfang - wotlk - Disband.... was in server first guild on saurfang for quiet a long time, took alot server 1st Uld25man HM's, including server first uld10HM+algalol, totc10/25 server first and totgc10 server first. all toc/totgc stuffs was on release dates ofc.

Now....Im in a casual/social guild, just chilling around. Wan't to raid seriously again!

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Nope, don't think they care tbh. Only that they don't wan't to lose one of the only players who tries to boost em in arena i guess =)

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Nope.

Who do you know in Heretic?

None, atleast i don't think so :)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Well, seems to be a good raiding guild, and i'd like to be apart of it. Your raiding times suits me very well, so thats just awsome!

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: all up to AQ40 C'thun P2, 7 boss's in naxx40

TBC: Cleared.

Wotlk: 9/12 icc, nothing HM... :( preuld all cleared, uld10+hm's+algalol cleared server 1st, uld25 and HM's just not alone in the darkness, firefighter and 3xknock ><. totc10/25 cleared release dates, totgc10 cleared release date.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Nope sorry, ain't got no clue how that works, sorry :/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

Well, in TBC i did some raiding as arms, found it alot of fun, used to play a bit arms dps in wotlk aswell, just changed to fury to try something else and well, its fun too... but tbh i dont care wich of the 2 specs i am. Well, its not like fury warriors brings much more than dps to a raid... and rampage ofc, but so does feral :) guess you might find the physical dps increase from arms worth something ... dunno... my gear aren't so awsome yet, so if you got stable, reliable and awsome dps warriors allready, i might not be of any use, on the other hand if you need 1 who can bring these things, im something to you should consider. Just needs a bit of gear adjustments obviously.

What can you bring to the guild?

Experience from alot of raiding, good attendence, a will to raid and progress and great sarcastic humor =)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yep

Omen: Yep

Mumble: Nope, never heard of :<

Anything else you'd like to add?

Link to my priest:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQ...;searchType=all

Looking forward to hear from you.

/Inter

Hi Interrogator,

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately we're not currently looking to recruit another DPS warrior. Your gear also isn't up to our standards.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Sign in to follow this