Heretic Guild Forums
Rudra

New Death Knight Application. X Realm

APPLICATION FORM

Character name:Rudra

Class:Death Knight

Level (must be 80):80

Talents:Unholy 54/17 frost Subspec

Are you willing to respec if needed?:Yes, if its going to improve my performance then why not? :-)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...p;cn=Rudr%C3%A5

Timezone:GMT +5.5

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?Can make it to all 3 raids as your raid days and times are most comfortable for me.

Does your connection suck?I have a decent internet connection with very rare disconnects.

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?Detonate : A very nice guild which is ranked 3rd best horde side in my server but a pity it lacks the pace I am looking for at present. I come from a very backward server for Horde. Its Khadgar and I my guild is ranked 3rd bets horde side. I have been in this guild for quite sometime and I mainly am in charge of evaluating the quality of Death Knight applications which comes in. A very regular raider who has not skipped even a single raid from the start. Detonate is a very nice guild but a bit unfortunately lacks the pace which I am looking for at present. Hence I am here posting this application.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?No I have not just yet, but if its mandatory I shall do it right away.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?None

Who do you know in Heretic?No one at present as I am from another realm.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I am aware that you guys are a very well reputed and established guild in the Horde side. I always keep track of the top guilds server wise and I was really impressed by your guilds progress in WOTLK. I would like to be a part of a guild which provides me strong leadership, a friendly family kinda environment where I can grow and make a strong base for the upcoming expansion and I know you guys do just that and more. Hence here is my application.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla - No Experience.

TBC - Maggy, Gruul, Karazhan, SSC, TK, SWP some bosses before some after the nerf.

WotLK - Naxx10/25, EoE10/25, OS10 3 drakes/25, Ulduar10/25 to Yogg-Saron, TotC10/25, TotGC10- 4bosses , ICC 10/25 11/12. ICC 25 HM 1st boss to Gunship.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Yes, the link is listed below.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/gxz1phfhcnjjienx/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? Main Spec is DPS and OS is Tank. I am on an 54/17 Traditional Unholy Frost sub spec at the moment. My rotations at present are a mix up depending on the situation.

Single target : IT-PS-BS-SS-BS-DC-HoW-SS-BS-SS-BS-DC-DC-DC

I would pop out my Gargoyle initially when I proc max and the second time I use it would be during BL, ofc use a potion of speed to ensure my pet does some nasty dps. :-)I have a Blood tank spec which I mainly created to beat the que during the dailies and also the weekly which turned out to be a bit favorable over course of time. With buffs I hit around 56k HP in 10 mans and my gear ideally revolves around the 251s and 264s. :)I would also like to let you know that one of my Trinket which I have equipped is Greatness. I do have the War token one but I am somehow skeptical using it as I feel its overrated. Always believe being a Dps class Strength > Haste or Attack Power. However I am still trying a few simulations on both these trinkets. Hoping to get my hands on the Death Bringers will soon. I also use 2 Sigils. One is the Hanged man and the other is the Sigil of Virulence. Depending on the fight I would swap them. A few people ask me why I have gemmed for Haste. The reason would be if you look at my Damage done, majority comes from white damage as I am a frost subspec and haste turns in very handy.

What can you bring to the guild? In one simple word it would be commitment and dedication.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Not yet. A few other addons I use would be class timer, Xorcist and Grid.

Anything else you'd like to add? I love my class, and have a passion for world of warcraft. I find Death Knights real versatile when it comes to the roles they play and its a fun class to play with. The only prob is not to forget the repair bills they make you incur !! :P My objective in the game is to explore all the end game content available at present and make a strong base for the upcoming expansion, and of course being a part of a fun loving guild which provides a good environment and grow with it. I come from a very low population horde pve server which lacks good guilds and the horde population is very little. This has stagnated my growth and thats the main reason I am looking forward to transfer to Stormrage as I know its one of the best servers in EU. You might find my current gear a bit low without any heroic gear but I can assure you that it will not take time for me to gear up when given the right opportunity. I know all the tacs for all the current bosses but a pity my current guild is wiping for months on ICC. Also I am a 27 year old working professional with a passion for world of warcraft. I live in India yes the weather is burning hot in here, love music( trance and rock ) and 2 things I really cannot live without is wow and my 10 year old dog. :-)

Hope you enjoyed the read. Thank you for looking at my application, hoping to work with you guys soon. ;) P.S I have also attached my UI for your kind ref.

post-3980-1277792607_thumb.jpg

Your gear and hard mode experience isn't really what we're looking for right now

Application has been Declined

Guen over and out