Sign in to follow this  
Choconana

Kelts unholy dk

Character name: Kelts

Class: DK

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Unholy 0/17/54 main spec, Unholy 0/17/54 pvp unholy offspec

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Kelts

Btw looking at my dk it hasent got many achievements, this is mainly down to i rr middle of icc been out, if you would like to look at my achievements then plz look at my shamans link here - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Jaxs

Timezone: +1 gmt time i think

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? yes

Does your connection suck? No

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Cleveruseofgamemechanics - the main reason was due to summer crushed us and we didnt have enough people after summer to maintain an active raiding roster to push forward on lk hc / rs hc 25.

Scrubbusters - Down to some irl problems i had to leave and have a short wow stop play type thing was very hard not playing for 3 weeks :P

Chaostheory - 1 of the best guilds ive ever been in sadly like my guild atm summer crushed us so we had to disband :(

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yes

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Tbh im not sure really, im looking around keeping my options open, i read your recruitment on the wowforum and your still working on lk kill so that seems the type of guild that i would like to join.

Who do you know in Heretic? Nobody

Why do you want to join Heretic? I am looking for a decent guild that has fun and can raid basically. I wanna be able to have some fun in raids and just get along with the members.

What's your raiding experience? Everything up to lk 25 / rs 25 hc cleared. unfortunately i cant link any of my past pre tbc or tbc achievements due to it was on another account which sadly got hacked and banned.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Unfortunately no due to it been summer my guild has slacked quite badly so from what i can recall there hasent been any recent wol updates. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/51514/ - There is a few but not to impressive im sorry to say been unwell for past few weeks so not been proforming at my best.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I play my class because i really think dks are fun and alot different from all the classes ive played as my main up to the present day. The spec i play is down to the gear i have gone for and the fact it outputs the most dps out of all the dk specs. By ways i will improve your raid i think i will bring an active decent player, who isnt afraid to wipe or spend hours on 1 boss and wants to achiev kills with a good grp of people. As my dk i can bring a good geared char that can dish out alot of dps and who is decently geared.

What can you bring to the guild? On a whole as i said in my last answer, i well rounded player who is up for a laugh and to put effort into the game to get good rewards out of it

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: No

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Dont know what it is so no

Im sorry if my application has been a lil basic im not that good at creating application. Thank you for reading my application and i look forward to your replys.

Im sorry if my application has been a lil basic im not that good at creating application.

Yeah, that much is obvious.

We've had several good players that got in with 'meh' applications though (perhaps indicating they are only mildly brain damaged, as opposed to completely brain damaged). I spoke to one of your officers and he recommended you, so I guess there may be yet be hope.

We'll let you know.

Ugh leeds. You'll be taking your orders from a manc if you get accepted..

Prepare thyself.

We've decided to offer you a trial, contact an officer in game to begin.

Sign in to follow this