Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Skullfire

Grats guys!

Cheers :D I was actually having lots of fun last night, with it going better and better. We had some annoying RNG-gibs, but hey... that's how they make fights hard nowadays.

Cheers :D I was actually having lots of fun last night, with it going better and better. We had some annoying RNG-gibs, but hey... that's how they make fights hard nowadays.

haha yeah i read up on the homepage bout shambling horror deaths! Buff Borek!! :lol:

btw where is ken? cant see him in the killshot

Ken quit a while ago, he's probably still figuring out what to do with all the free time on his hands now...

Well done guys, took you long enough! -Good old summer raiding ;)

The 1% wipe was more awesome I wish I could of been there for that. Lol epic heretic style.

I'm just happy it died that night.. i'm sure all of as was 100% rdy for a downhill after that 1% :P as someone stated quite hilarious he drops 2 normal tokens despite it being this insanely hard xD

Was awesome and (in retrospect) totally worth every wipe it took to get him down. Big thanks to Quick and Croft for picking up the reigns and leading us to the end in spite of newborn babies and whatnot. Much respect.

For some reason I wasn't frapsing the kill but I did get the 1% wipe attempt - might edit it up and bung it onto youtube if people want to see it and if somebody else hasn't allready done so by the time I get around to it.

Call me a sucker for punishment but having watched the kill back a few times now I really can't wait to get back in there and down him again this week!

Well done guys, took you long enough! -Good old summer raiding ;)

The 1% wipe was more awesome I wish I could of been there for that. Lol epic heretic style.

hey Ken, bored of real life already ? :P

hey Ken, bored of real life already ? :P

Yeah it's overrated . Still, staring at a wall beats raiding with ez mode buffs for entertainment value - and its cheaper.

Awsome work guys, i knew you could do it, while elitism cant "cough cough" :P apparently a 5 week break :P. either way massive grats guys, sorry i was unable to last the mental fight to be there with you :)

love

hoofster

P.s ken if your that bored i have a spot open on the booze delivery :P dunno how you feel about the commute lol

P.p.s Starcraft 2 has no additional fee's so to speak :P and brutal mode is actually a challenge :)

Should drop my 2 copper here, very nice job on the bastard, guys! It's gonna be ages before we down him, if ever.

Now go claim server first Halion so I don't get to wipe in the same room for 8 hours a week for the same dumb reasons!

You needs more english ppl in the guild, that way they will always be online as we tend to get 6ft of rain over the middle of summer. :P

I dont get it tho, its only sunshine!! buy a sun bed if its that important to go afk to top up your tan. Gamers should not have tans!! your ment to spend 20 hours a day sat next to your pc. :P

p.s. matti the young english girls (under 14) give out quiet easy,and it will only cost you a penny sweet, all you need then is some elf ears and your laughing.