Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lawler

Frost Death Knight

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Lyriny.

Class: Death Knight.

Level (must be 80): 80.

Main Talents: Frost 0/53/18 I use this spec because not only does it bring Icy Talons (20% melee haste) to the raid it is currently the best single target damage spec for frost Death Knights.

Major Glyph's: The Major Glyph's I'm currently using are...

-Glyph of Frost Strike: Reduces the cost of your Frost Strike by 8 runic power.

-Glyph of Obliterate: Increases the damage of your Obliterate ability by 25%.

-Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.

Duel Talent: Unholy 0/17/54 This specs changing every week for me; it is my Unholy dps off spec however I change it slightly now and again for pvp and arena purposes. I have Unholy as off spec in case there's that chance that there will not be another Unholy Death Knight in the raid and we might need the buff from the Unholy tree.

Major Glyph's The Major Glyph's I'm currently using for this spec are...

-Glyph of The Ghoul: Your Ghoul receives an additional 40% of your strength and 40% of your stamina.

-Glyph of Icy Touch: Your Frost Fever disease deal 20% additional damage.

-Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage or healing done by Death Coil by 15%.

Are you willing to respec if needed? As much as I enjoy playing Frost spec if it is required to respec to benefit the guild then I will not have any problem doing so. As mentioned above I do have Unholy as off spec if it is needed.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&cn=Lyriny Currently using hit in my gemming due to when I replaced my terrible boots for Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers I lost a lot of hit, also I'm using hit buff food until I get the chance to get 2xbloodvenom Blades.

Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, I will be able to attend any raid from Monday to Sunday at 15:30 Sever 01:00 Sever. However if there will be a problem with me attending a raid I will inform officers before that raid, I am also most likely to be on during the day to farm pots, flasks, matts, gold etc.

Does your connection suck? My connection is stable all the time with 30 50ms in raids, I rarely d/c but there always is that slight chance of a freak thing happening where my internet may been unstable to raid with but I doubt that.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? There are only 3 worth mentioning:

Qt Yacht Club Had exams so I wasn't on for a week, once I came back the guild disband.

Motion Severs first on Quel' Thalas, Disband after gm left.

Showdown Loved one passed away so I had fly out to the USA to see my mom when got back there wasn't a place for me there.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? N/A

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Not at this moment in time.

Who do you know in Heretic? Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Heretic at the moment.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I've done some research, looked around and had a read on your forums and it seems to me that Heretic is a hard working guild who enjoys playing with each other. I would like to be a part of this and contribute to the progress in WOTLK and Cata.

What's your raiding experience?

The Burning Crusade:

- Karazahan (Cleared In TBC)

- Zul'Aman (Cleared In TBC)

- Magtheridon's Lair (Cleared In TBC)

- Gruul's Lair (Cleared In TBC)

- Tempest Keep (Cleared In TBC)

- Serpentshrine Cavern (Cleared In TBC)

- Mount Hyjal (Cleared In TBC)

- Black Temple (Cleared In TBC, with illidan pre-nerf)

- Sunwell Plateau (3/5 In TBC, Cleared WOTLK)

WotLK:

- Naxxramas (Cleared 10/25)

- Obsidian Sanctum (Cleared 10/25)

- The Eye Of Eternity (Cleared 10/25)

- Ulduar (Cleared 10/25)

<Rerolled my Death Knight>

-Toc (Cleared 10/25)

-Togc (Cleared 10/25)

-Icc Normal (Cleared 10/25)

-Icc Hard modes (Cleared 10/25 apart from 10Lichking)

-Lichking Hard Mode 25 downed on 6/27/10 with 25% buff.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? I cannot provide a up to date log, however if you still require one I will dig in the old guilds archives to try and find one for you. I'll try and update you with one shortly.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I'm in love with me Death Knight, and Frost spec is just the icing on cake, I'm sad enough to enjoy the fact of running around throwing diseases on people and raising an undead army to do my commands ;) Alongside that when a Frost Death knight is correctly played he can bring out some big numbers on the meters and that's where I get most of my enjoyment from, I attempt to increase my numbers by as much as I can by trying new stuff, reading forums, and talking to people with experience.

I believe I can improve your raids by bringing a health amount of damage and knowledge about the Death knight class, well the Frosty side of things. Along with that and my 20% haste buff I feel I will be able to support instead of improve raids.

What can you bring to the guild? I feel that I will be able to bring an understanding Death Knight player, who enjoys being social and having a laugh. Also I will bring a dedicated player to the guild who will attend every raid he can and perform to the best of his abilities.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Check

Omen: Check

Mumble: Check

Anything else you'd like to add? I would like to introduce myself, my name is Will but everyone calls me Lawler in game and in real life, I am currently at college studying law and I'm soon on my way to university, I'm aiming to become a lawyer once I finish university, I attempt to push myself at everything I do including wow, I'm a funny loving guy who will have a laugh, I'm pretty laid back. :P

Thank you for reading my application.

Take care

Can you post the most recent log you can find? Matti loves digging through those things.

Apart from that, we'll let you know asap. Thanks.

We've decided to offer you a trial, contact myself, guen or matti ingame and we'll toss you an invite.

Thanks for the quick reply, i will be with you shortly this afternoon

Sign in to follow this