Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hakatain

Feral druid tank application

Hi,

My name is Emil and I have a level 80 feral druid (tank).

I've put my talents like this: 0/58/13.

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes I am willing to respec at any time no matter the costs. I will do anything for my guild if I am able to do it.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Hakatain

Timezone, Location and Age: GMT+1, Denmark and I am 16 years old.

Can you attend to raid 2 out of 3 raids every week?: I will try to attend to every raid that is possible for me and stay as long as the raid is going.

Does your connection suck?: No my connection does not suck. I have a wireless router in my room so i shouldn't have any problems and if there should be any then I will just take a lan cable from the main router into my room.

Previous guild: I was in a guild that was called "Against the Odds" which as far as I know should be disbanded by now and I left because the guild got into a fight and then 3/4 of the players in it left.

Are you currently in a guild?: No, I am not in a guild at the moment.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?: No i am not applying to any other guilds

Who do you know in Heretic?: I don't know anyone in the guild, but I would love to do ;)

What's your raiding experience?: I know every boss on 10man Icecrown Citadel, but I don't have achievement for everyone of them, because I was in a really bad guild on the other server, but I know Blood Queen, Sindragosa and Lich King. The reason why I don't have achievement for Blood queen and Sindragosa is that my other guild on the other server never killed them and when I came here I joined a raid when they all ready had cleared everything else, but we got him to 3rd phase. And on 25man I have killed the same bosses as on 10man, but I have never tried Sindragosa and Lich King, but I have seen the movies on the internet enough to know the fight.

Can you provide a log of your performance in raid?: No sorry, I can't provide one.

Why do you play the class and spec you play?: I play feral druid because I like it and it's fun and then I see more work as tanking then as dps or healing. I'm not really the healing type, but if it is needed I can always change spec. I can improve your raid if your in need of a druid tank that needs to root targets, kite target or just if some humor is needed ;)

What can you bring to the guild?: I can bring a happy and fun guy who is up for challenge and new ways of doing things. I can provide fish feasts, enchantings or foods if anyone in the raid needs it.

Yes, i have all 3 addons installed ;)