Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kahva

Kahva Resto Druid Application

Character name: Kahva

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talents: 18/0/53 Resto and either PVP Resto or Balance PVE offspec

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes 100% usualy go Boomkin for my guild quite often

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&cn=Kahva&gn=Safari

Timezone: -1 to GMT

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? I can make 3/3 raids :)

Does your connection suck? Nope my connection is pritty solid

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? My current guild is Safari on Burning Stepps it is a 11/12 25 HC guild with the ICC Drake they are a very good guild and very nice players but I need to leave there because my exams are next year and I cant be raiding untill 00:30 each night so I talked to the GM today and he said he wishs me good luck on my further life and he said before I leave I should waste all my DKP :P

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yep

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Yes I have one other application at the moment but they are waiting for me if I decide to transfer over or not if I get accpeted here I will withdraw my application

Who do you know in Heretic? I dont know anybody :(

Why do you want to join Heretic? Well mainly because your raid times suite mine perfectly and your raid progress is pritty good and during Cata I think you would do very well and I really wanna kill Deathwing

What's your raiding experience?

I didnt raid at Vanilla

TBC:

Karazhan - Cleared

Gruul's Lair - Cleared

Zul'Aman - Cleared

Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared

Serpentshrine Cavern - Hydross and Lurker only

WOTLK:

Naxx 10/25 - Cleared

Sartharion 10 - Cleared (1 drake)

Sartharion 25 - Cleared (2 drake)

Malygos 10 - Cleared (speed kill)

Malygos 25 - Cleared

Ulduar 10 - 10/13 HC modes 12/13 normal modes

Ulduar 25 - 1/13 HC modes 10/13 normal moces

TOTC 10/25 (Normal) - Cleared

TOGC 10 (Heroic) - Cleared

TOGC 25 (Heroic) - 4/5

ICC 10 (Normal) 12/12

ICC 25 (Normal) 12/12

ICC 10 (Heroic) 10/12

ICC 25 (Heroic) 11/12

RS 10/25 (Normal) Cleared

RS 10/25 (Heroic) Not Attempted

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9qilqnmnmwy4oh07/details/111/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? I play a Resto Druid because it is my favourite spec to play and how I can improve your raid is the massive raid AOE healing that a Resto Druid does with all the different variety of healing spells a Resto Druid gets to use also I have gone into 18/0/53 spec because of the 3% haste I know if I got a little bit more haste I wouldnt even need the Celstial Focus but I still need a little bit more gear

What can you bring to the guild? Well mainly my good attitude towards raiding and to my other raiding members I never nerdrage at anyone and I just like to chill out and have a nice night of raiding while giving 110% and hopefully get some good progress done

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes (I live for this)

Omen: Not really needed for a healer but yea I have it

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Nothing comes to mind other then I can only transfer over on the 28th of Augest I proberly expect you will take about 2 weeks to review my application so I decided to apply now

Kahva

Hi,

You're much too young for us (wouldn't be a problem if you were a girl, but you're not). Feel free to reapply in a few years when your balls have dropped.

Sign in to follow this