Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nuggetz

Boomkin Druid X-Realm

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Nuggetx

Class: Druid

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Boomkin(58\0\13) - Resto Pvp and pve when i respec into it.

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yeah id respec if it was better for the guild.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=nuggetx

Timezone: +01

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? In my current guild were raiding three days a week, it's at 90% give or take i was away alot this summer because of my sponsor. but i only attend to demos etc during summer.

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

It's not top notch. i have around 200ms on Stormscale but it's a very overpopulated realm. I've had maybe a couple of days over a 4month period of time where i dc randomly but it stopped.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I wanna keep this application as fresh as possible so i only post wotlk.

Eye Candy - We did realm first Immortal in 25man Naxx. We disbanded because of officers started fighting alot.

Unskilled and Afraid - I was only in this guild a short period of time. They wanted to move to Jaedenar to get away from lag. but when they got there they ended up getting lag there aswell. I chose not to go with because i had to many friends on Stormscale that wasent leaving.

Risen - I joined this guild 2days after i dinged 80 and did Ulduar 25hms with them. We was first to do Immortal in Totgc25 ( i was replaced on anub cuz they wanted a 6th paladin for extra BoP. There is a whole story here why i didnt go with them to Chromaggus i could gladly share but it's to long to write about in application) So i decided not to go with them to Chromaggus to get away from lag.

Morior Invictus - I was with this guild 5month's, guild was disbanded after the gm, and most of the veterans left and joined Nam on Stormscale.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No not yet. But im planing to, they just don't have the same goals as me.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No im only applying here. i was scoping Wowprogress and i landed on you guys for 2 reasons. 1: You guys are on Cyclone(bg)for pvp reasons. 2: You guys fit my raiding schedule and aiming same goals as i am for pve. To be Best!:)

Who do you know in Heretic?

Im afraid not.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I wanna join you guys because you seem like a bunch of patient and skilled of players and i admire that. This application is ment for Catacalysm but i would like to join you guys soon to join in on the fun. Ive spent my last year and a half in guilds that allways end in the grave or moves to other realm. id like to stay with a steady guild and hopefully stay with you guys a long long time.

What's your raiding experience?

Ulduar10 cleared

Ulduar25 cleared to algalon.

Toc10 cleared

Togc10 cleared (Immortal)

Totgc25 Cleared.

icc10 HC 11/12 (17% and we wiped before ppl left guild. )

icc25 HC 11/12

Halion10 HC ( 2% wipe and havent returned yet)

Halion25 cleared

Halion25 HC (down to bout 40%)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Only got this right before i rolled boom for guild. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-l5hy4xw1c38voiom/details/6/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

i play druid because it's the most fun class in game at any spec, my two fav specs are resto and boomkin. At the moment i play boomkin for my guild and i would like to continue to play it. for that last question: I can offer you dedication and skill, alot of patience on progress raids and good input to try and improve the raid when its needed. Im also happy to be standby and generaly do whatever is needed for the guild as a whole to perform and progress.

What can you bring to the guild?

Ive mentioned a couple things above but i can bring Friendship, Dedication, Skill, Patience and common goals. And i think if you guys would give me a chance you wouldnt regret it.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: No

Omen: No

Mumble: Don't know what that is.

My UI(self added): http://img27.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot070110225656.jpg/

The picture is abit old but should bring you a basic view of my ui. i didnt use any Bossmod untill we started LK HM. Just because i like it better.

I use Big Wigs at the moment but planing to look into new Bossmods to find the one that i like the best without bugs. and i use a addon called SRaidframes for raid bars. it's fully customizeble to add or remove spells that comes to the frames. I also use Recount and !ImprovedErrorFrame for Pve. i have some minor addons i use for pvp. but not a reason to mention them.

Anything else you'd like to add? Im just a normal guy that enjoys the social aspect of wow and hoping to make a good enough impression to at least get the chance to show you what i can bring to the guild.

Many thanks Nuggetx.

hey

Thanks for your application, we have decided not to offer you a trial

Good luck in your search for a new home

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this